High Hp Pat G tuned ....?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NEED MO POWA!
anyone knows if he has any experience tuning forced induction e85 about 900hp?
this question still hasn't been answered and this is what i meant by high hp^^^^

Originally Posted by 05 GSXR 1XXX
You don't sound happy with pat tuning, "see how it works" dime a dozen"..

Not sure if that's how you promote your business and a tuner you are in business with.. I've heard nothing but great reviews on pats tunes.

I'm sure other shops would love to have him bring his repeat customers around.. Just saying
i think that is a legitimate statement being that there has yet to be a concrete answer with details to back it,this isn't a bash thread,i personally have heard nothing but great things about Pat G and his ability to get driveability down well. "alot of cars making great numbers" isn't to specific,ppp did name two cars which is cool but thats TWO cars,I'm sure he has more then enough knowledge and experience to get the job done and do it well but I wanted to know if anyone here personally has a high hp car tuned by him,so saying "see how it works" is a pretty neutral statement being that the original question hasn't been fully answered YET
Old 09-02-2012, 11:47 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys STFU! JM and Lethal has been around building cars a long time! And with out a dought they do great work! And instead of attacking his choice in providing different tuners for his customers, you should be applauding him! There are a lot of shops that contract out tuners and I know of a couple here in TOWN! And if someone wants to have the options of tuners, then Lethal is where they should go! Nothing good to say move on to another thread! Or input for the OP!
Old 09-03-2012, 12:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Inspector12
You guys STFU! JM and Lethal has been around building cars a long time! And with out a dought they do great work! And instead of attacking his choice in providing different tuners for his customers, you should be applauding him! There are a lot of shops that contract out tuners and I know of a couple here in TOWN! And if someone wants to have the options of tuners, then Lethal is where they should go! Nothing good to say move on to another thread! Or input for the OP!
+1 Jeff. Couldn't agree more.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Teching In

Old 09-03-2012, 01:03 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 05 GSXR 1XXX
You don't sound happy with pat tuning, "see how it works" dime a dozen"..

Not sure if that's how you promote your business and a tuner you are in business with.. I've heard nothing but great reviews on pats tunes.

I'm sure other shops would love to have him bring his repeat customers around.. Just saying
What are you reading. He is tuning my car Thursday lol.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:05 PM
9 Second Club

Thanks Jeff and mrwinters Op of the thread just wants feedback. Not bashing Mr. G at all. All the haters can get over it.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
mrwinters .
Flash and STB have renamed me. I now go by Coach Mark.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ppp
Blake's 5gen camaro is over 800rwhp..... Richard's c6 is over 800..... He's more than capable.
Are there any other numbers (1/4 mile, mile) besides dyno numbers?
Old 09-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Staging Lane

Nothing less than thorough work ethic and great service could be expected from Pat G. He's tuned many High HP, & high caliber builds that ive personally seen and driven. He's the guy big shops call when they're dealing with various tuning issues. The best place to start is asking the man yourself if he's able to serve your needs. www.lsxdyno.com

Last edited by 98Aggie; 09-04-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by winters97gt
Flash and STB have renamed me. I now go by Coach Mark.
that's right
Old 09-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Teching In

that vid looks like a bad infomercial lmao.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blck_01ss
The best place to start is asking the man yourself if he's able to serve your needs. www.guerragroup.com

We want tuning info, not a how to sell a car infomercial

Last edited by powermad; 09-04-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:03 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by powermad

We want tuning info, not a how to sell a car infomercial
LMFAO Tune the car and sell it for you What A Deal!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:53 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Nothing less than thorough work ethic and great service could be expected from Pat G. He's tuned many High HP, & high caliber builds that ive personally seen and driven. He's the guy big shops call when they're dealing with various tuning issues. The best place to start is asking the man yourself if he's able to serve your needs. www.guerragroup.com
Not calling BS on "He's the guy big shops call when they're dealing with various tuning issues." but which Big shops are you talking about? Big shops to me have been G-Force, LMR mainly. I mean there is Englangreen, but I wouldn't say that they are a big shop and I haven't seen anything fast or high HP come out of there. Fastlane again haven't seen anything coming out of that shop either. And I'm not saying Pat G can't do it. But like the OP I don't know of anyone really. He did Kevin Henry's Turbo SS but it got re-tuned twice after that before he was satisfied. IMO, I think the OP is looking for the ppl who's cars were tuned by Pat G and made atleast 800rwhp to see what they have to say about how they feel about there cars etc... I mean if I can tune a hight HP car I'm sure he can, but I think they are just looking for a little more infomation, and references from actual customers with these type of experiences.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:03 AM
On The Tree

Not calling BS on "He's the guy big shops call when they're dealing with various tuning issues." but which Big shops are you talking about? Big shops to me have been G-Force, LMR mainly. I mean there is Englangreen, but I wouldn't say that they are a big shop and I haven't seen anything fast or high HP come out of there.
Burn sauce.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Nothing less than thorough work ethic and great service could be expected from Pat G. He's tuned many High HP, & high caliber builds that ive personally seen and driven. He's the guy big shops call when they're dealing with various tuning issues. The best place to start is asking the man yourself if he's able to serve your needs. www.guerragroup.com
no comment on your link

Not calling BS on "He's the guy big shops call when they're dealing with various tuning issues." but which Big shops are you talking about? Big shops to me have been G-Force, LMR mainly. I mean there is Englangreen, but I wouldn't say that they are a big shop and I haven't seen anything fast or high HP come out of there. Fastlane again haven't seen anything coming out of that shop either. And I'm not saying Pat G can't do it. But like the OP I don't know of anyone really. He did Kevin Henry's Turbo SS but it got re-tuned twice after that before he was satisfied. IMO, I think the OP is looking for the ppl who's cars were tuned by Pat G and made atleast 800rwhp to see what they have to say about how they feel about there cars etc... I mean if I can tune a hight HP car I'm sure he can, but I think they are just looking for a little more infomation, and references from actual customers with these type of experiences.
^^^THIS^^^^^
Old 09-04-2012, 06:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Op,
why just not call,pm or email pat directly with your questions?
His contact info is all over the net and this site, he is even a mod here.
I am planning on making a trip to have a swap im working on now, to have tuned by pat g.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:06 AM
Teching In

Pat G tunes for a lot of shops around Houston. I personally know of a certain Twin Turbo lingenfelter C6 corvette that he spec'd a cam for and tuned. Picked up 100 RWHP! He will be tuning my car and neighbors car is already tuned by him after ARD whacked off his tune. Pat G is the ****! don't let high HP scare you.....he knows his ****!
Old 09-04-2012, 07:03 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by davidcroft
Pat G tunes for a lot of shops around Houston. I personally know of a certain Twin Turbo lingenfelter C6 corvette that he spec'd a cam for and tuned. Picked up 100 RWHP! He will be tuning my car and neighbors car is already tuned by him after ARD whacked off his tune. Pat G is the ****! don't let high HP scare you.....he knows his ****!
Which certain TT C6? Which shops? I'm curious. 100 rwhp over what? A stock cam or was it the tune or combination? Just curious. I own a TTZ and would love to line up next to the guy with the TT C6 let him know. Looking for some fellow TT vette guys to run and share info etc...
Old 09-04-2012, 08:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I take my stuff to Pat G for Reliability and Drive-ability something hes damn good in. Take your car to another shop to get a shortcut tune for the "biggest" number and let me know how replacing pistons goes when you have to pull them out because they ran it too lean to get your "numbers".

Lmao some people's dicks on here are wayyyyyy too big.

Btw.... Pat G tuned my car and I cruise at 35 mph in 6'th gear with a MS3.

SUP
The following users liked this post:
1hotroc (08-11-2022)

Quick Reply: High Hp Pat G tuned ....?