LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Texas Members (https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members-54/)
-   -   Cowboys FTMFW (https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/1750984-cowboys-ftmfw.html)

ZONES89RS 10-05-2014 03:16 PM

Cowboys FTMFW

That is all.

oscs 10-05-2014 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by zones89rs (Post 18461321)
that is all.

ghey!

98CayenneT/A 10-05-2014 04:27 PM

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/ls1tech...3677df1d32.jpg

ZONES89RS 10-05-2014 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by oscs (Post 18461400)
ghey!

Keep hatin!

98CayenneT/A 10-05-2014 05:14 PM

Tony Romo is one of the most underrated quarterbacks ever, the way he gets out of the pocket and his accuracy on the run. The dude is good and if you don't think so your a clown and should go gossip with the lumberjacks (wife's and gf's because they are always cutting you down) in the kitchen because you don't know what your watching

oscs 10-05-2014 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by 98CayenneT/A (Post 18461480)
Tony Romo is one of the most underrated quarterbacks ever, the way he gets out of the pocket and his accuracy on the run. The dude is good and if you don't think so your a clown and should go gossip with the lumberjacks (wife's and gf's because they are always cutting you down) in the kitchen because you don't know what your watching

:lol:

TXZ28LS1 10-05-2014 07:45 PM

Agreed... the guy literally has been trying to win with no Oline, run game and a bad defense. Ive said it the last 2 seasons. Quit being pass happy and run the ball.

NemeSS 10-05-2014 07:50 PM

I got no faith in Fitz. I wanna see mallet get a shot.

TXZ28LS1 10-05-2014 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by NemeSS (Post 18461677)

Why isnt keenum starting?

codyvette 10-05-2014 08:57 PM

Romo simply went to work. I lost my nitrous money on that one. Oh well. I hope the Texans can get there momentum going again soon.

bluestreak98 10-05-2014 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1 (Post 18461726)

He doesn't play for the Texans.

Turbo_Stang 10-05-2014 09:29 PM

Its gonna suck tomorrow at work :(

NemeSS 10-05-2014 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by codyvette (Post 18461791)
Romo simply went to work. I lost my nitrous money on that one. Oh well. I hope the Texans can get there momentum going again soon.

Fitz is a major problem. He has no confidence. Or dynamic about him. Most of the time the cam pans on him. He has a stupid confused look on his face.
He has more or just about as much int as td. Hes not an improvement over schaub or keenum.

TXZ28LS1 10-05-2014 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by bluestreak98 (Post 18461828)
He doesn't play for the Texans.

Wow... i thought he was 3rd on the texans QB depth chart.

codyvette 10-06-2014 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by NemeSS (Post 18461893)
Fitz is a major problem. He has no confidence. Or dynamic about him. Most of the time the cam pans on him. He has a stupid confused look on his face.
He has more or just about as much int as td. Hes not an improvement over schaub or keenum.

Correct. When you know it is your obvious weak link why not try some new folks. A L is an L no matter how severe. The other major fail was our first draft pick. While unlikely, he may heal and play well but we did not need him. That's like pulling your LS for a stout SBF. It may go, it may blow but you already had plenty of reliable performance. Replace your ten bolt.:jest:

01Z0H6 10-06-2014 08:07 AM

annnddd he does it w a F***d up back...

I can't lie... I am one of the Romo haters'.. Wish Jerry would replace him. But, have to give credit where it is due. He is playing good football!

Jerry invested his money well in his new "young" offensive front line. Lets not forget those guys.

-Ross- 10-06-2014 08:39 AM

Romo is good at getting out of a jam in the pocket, but can someone...anyone remind me what that guy has done outside of winning meaningless games?

Romo threw up a couple of prayers yesterday and his receivers came down with the catch. If you want to put the win on someone's shoulders, put it on Bryant's. That guy's a huge douche, but that was a badass catch.

I'd be concerned if I was a Cowboys fan. You guys barely squeaked out a win at home against Ryan Fitzpatrick. If the Texans had a good QB, they would have lit you up.

Y'all have played 1 solid team this year and you came out with an L. Don't go popping the tops off of any champagne bottles just yet.

LeadfootDuramax 10-06-2014 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by NemeSS (Post 18461677)

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1 (Post 18461726)

Originally Posted by codyvette (Post 18462135)
Correct. When you know it is your obvious weak link why not try some new folks. A L is an L no matter how severe. The other major fail was our first draft pick. While unlikely, he may heal and play well but we did not need him. That's like pulling your LS for a stout SBF. It may go, it may blow but you already had plenty of reliable performance. Replace your ten bolt.:jest:

Yep. Fitz is not any good. He is like Obriens Schaub. I liked Keenum, but know he may not have been the solution. No clue why we ditched him and picked up Fitz. Why did we go get Fitz when he sucks. Might as well put Mallet or Savage in. The offense play calling is pretty pitiful at times too. I am not sure what they are trying to do, but it is terrible.

The Cowboys won, but the Texas sure made plenty of boneheaded moves to let the game get away.

whatsa347 10-06-2014 11:37 AM

It's sad JJ Watt is held basically every play of the game, to the point where he has to yell at a referee to do something about it. He's literally punished for being the best. Also I can't be the only one mad about not even trying to ice the kicker at the end, with two timeouts left. This isn't college anymore Bill.

-Ross- 10-06-2014 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by whatsa347 (Post 18462541)
It's sad JJ Watt is held basically every play of the game, to the point where he has to yell at a referee to do something about it.

I am noticing that too. Kind of a picky/whiney thing to bring up, but it is happening. He was literally tackled to the ground from behind by an o-lineman twice yesterday right in front of the ref. No flag. It was almost comical.