Toll violation showing up as speeding on driving record, wtf?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 11:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toll violation showing up as speeding on driving record, wtf?!

So the other day I was looking at my driving record and noticed that there was a speeding violation on it that I was not aware of. Turns out it matches the day I entered by mistake (I was kind of new in town) the 99 grand parkway leaving the Baytown track and I didn't have EZtag, I even got a 5 dollar ticket in the mail from TxTag a month later that I paid immediately and thought that was the end of it. Does anybody know why is it showing on my record as speeding? (Code S93) and how to remove it from the record? This is retarded Thanks.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:25 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Should not be possible to be on your driving record if there is no officer to contest that in court.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:13 AM
Teching In

I just got a boatload of EZ-tag lane violations last month so if this is what's happening now then my record just went to shiit. How do you look at your driving record anyway? I've never actually done it lol
Old 04-25-2015, 01:37 PM
Teching In

I was shopping for insurance and progressive was showing a speeding violation. I was confused so I ordered my driving record online (it was 9.99), and indeed the toll violation appears as a speeding ticket. I have been searching online for how to challenge that but no luck.

You can order your driving record from almost all states online I believe.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:46 PM
Teching In

Well, in case anybody its interested, it turns out that somebody made a mistake when an old speeding ticket was reported. They reported it as it being happening the same date of the toll violation, it did happen the same day but months before, hence my confusion. They said they are going to fix it.

Quick Reply: Toll violation showing up as speeding on driving record, wtf?!