state inspection in Longview?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 11:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default state inspection in Longview?

Can anyone recommend a "friendly" inspection station in Longview that won't mind our drag radials? New to the area. I have an OEM set of thin spokes with stock rubber that will pass but hate to change them if I don't have to.

Scott
Old 11-11-2015, 05:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to take my truck to Automotive Super Center on the loop but I never had drag radials. They were the only place in town that never checked for cats which is why I went there. You might stop in at the O'Reillys on Gilmer road and ask for Jesse. He might know of a shop that would pass it with drag radials.
Old 11-11-2015, 06:40 PM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by zachm89
I used to take my truck to Automotive Super Center on the loop but I never had drag radials. They were the only place in town that never checked for cats which is why I went there. You might stop in at the O'Reillys on Gilmer road and ask for Jesse. He might know of a shop that would pass it with drag radials.
Great job ousting your help all over the Internet. Send a PM jackass!
Old 11-11-2015, 11:51 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by oscs
Great job ousting your help all over the Internet. Send a PM jackass!
Why do you care...and is the name calling really necessary there big guy?
Old 11-12-2015, 11:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the reply and information. I'll check into both places. Much appreciated!

Scott
Old 11-12-2015, 12:09 PM
8 Second Club

Why do you care...and is the name calling really necessary there big guy?
Because getting a shop in trouble for overlooking inspection requirements effects everyone in the hobby, Not just you. Its common sense man. Something you clearly lack. The man is asking for someone to do something illegal at the end of the day. Take a second and think about that. Delivering that information over a public forum for EVERYONE to see probably isn't the smartest thing is the world.
Old 11-12-2015, 08:28 PM
TECH Resident

Okay Mr keyboard warrior. I really could not care any less about your opinion on the legality of what he or anyone else is trying to accomplish by having their cars inspected that should not "legally" pass a state inspection. Move along and spread your fuckery elsewhere kind sir.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:23 AM
8 Second Club

Okay Mr keyboard warrior. I really could not care any less about your opinion on the legality of what he or anyone else is trying to accomplish by having their cars inspected that should not "legally" pass a state inspection. Move along and spread your fuckery elsewhere kind sir.
Fuckery? You have done a good job of spreading that yourself. You can fix a lot of things in this world to
bad stupid isn't one of them.

Quick Reply: state inspection in Longview?