Any good harness people in Houston?

Old 12-13-2015, 05:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any good harness people in Houston?

I have a LS2 FD rx7 running standalone on a Speartech harness. I'm looking for someone in Texas to slim and integrate my front bay/chassis harness and gauges. This would include removing unused circuits (ABS, AC, ect), wiring in SPAL fan relays, a Dakota digital, and hooking up my speartech leads for VSS, coolant temp, oil pressure ect. Front bay harness is completely stock and untouched, same with all electrical on the car.
Old 12-13-2015, 09:30 AM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is a slippery slope. Pay the wrong person and you'll be in a **** spot. Finding a good wiring guy is tough. I looked for one for a while in Houston and the only place I kept being pointed back towards was D3 and power fab. I would start there. D3 is going to be $$$$ but will be the best quality work. Power fab does great work too.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:04 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by oscs
This is a slippery slope. Pay the wrong person and you'll be in a **** spot. Finding a good wiring guy is tough. I looked for one for a while in Houston and the only place I kept being pointed back towards was D3 and power fab. I would start there. D3 is going to be $$$$ but will be the best quality work. Power fab does great work too.
Yeah D3 won't touch it I'll look into power fab, I don't mind paying.
Old 12-13-2015, 11:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Jeremy= Darknesshunter on here
He builds all my harnesses. I got 3 swaps going on right now n he's building all the harnesses for mine. And I got few more lined up that he will also b making harnesses for also.
I got to a point where I turned away about 10 swaps cuz I didn't have a reliable harness builder that did all the custom stuff on em like Jeremy
Prices are very reasonable as well.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:28 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS2FD3S
Yeah D3 won't touch it I'll look into power fab, I don't mind paying.
That's the second job they've turned down this week that I know of. Must be nice..
Old 12-13-2015, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

D3 is a good group of people, the owner says its just not benificial for me or him because of the sheer amount of hours at their high rate. I'm not scared to spend money , I know a quality front harness could run a couple G's, just want it done right , better than OEM.
Old 12-13-2015, 01:26 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS2FD3S
D3 is a good group of people, the owner says its just not benificial for me or him because of the sheer amount of hours at their high rate. I'm not scared to spend money , I know a quality front harness could run a couple G's, just want it done right , better than OEM.
I would holler at Jeremy (power fab) and see what he says. They do tons of swapped cars over there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any good harness people in Houston?