Automotive Hose Maker Houston

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 10:40 AM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Automotive Hose Maker Houston

I am having clearance issues with my Holley accessory bracket kit p/n 20-138. The main issue is the power steering pump fittings bumping into the pulley.

I have the russell ps adapter p/n 648060

Then I am taking that AN -6 fitting and trying to put on a 45 or a 90 degree fitting. It just will not clear the pulley. The nut is hitting the pulley.

I see that flaming river sells a fitting to combat this issue p/n FR1634, but the damn fitting is $40 bucks. Then I have to make the hose from there.

I have gone to my local hydraulic hose place, Stuart Hose, but they mostly do stuff for heavy duty applications. Is there another local place here in Houston that could make me a Power Steering Hose?
Old 01-26-2016, 12:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

see if this fitting will work, it's 26 bucks...

961961 ERL

B&W Hydraulics her in Baytown makes all my hoses. The one for my car was 39 bucks with the fittings and all crimped up....

T,
Old 01-28-2016, 08:42 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TomM
see if this fitting will work, it's 26 bucks...

961961 ERL

B&W Hydraulics her in Baytown makes all my hoses. The one for my car was 39 bucks with the fittings and all crimped up....

T,
I saw that on the Holley site, but could not get dimensions on how long it was. I ended up going with a C5 vette hose and had the hydraulic shop cut off the end and re-crimp the correct fitting for my steering box.

Quick Reply: Automotive Hose Maker Houston