AMP vs Driven Autoplex Drama v. WHERE MY SHAVINGS AT???

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 07:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
im wondering I there is more to this story? this just seems like there is especially considering the OP is an LMR supporter
More to the story? MORE TO THE STORY?

Looks like you would be terrible on a panel of jurors if you were to see this much evidence and still not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt of maliciousness of these people.

Sam could have easily avoided this and his shop if he would have done the right thing. Mind you, they did not do this on his or AMP’s behalf.

This post isn’t some LMR vs AMP thing. But what is has shown is Sam’s judgement of character (lack thereof).
Old 08-10-2018, 04:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good riddance AMP and I hope those 2 “employees” get black listed from every shop in the country. Honestly, I’d prefer them and Sam be blacklisted from oxygen.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBronco
More to the story? MORE TO THE STORY?

Looks like you would be terrible on a panel of jurors if you were to see this much evidence and still not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt of maliciousness of these people.

Sam could have easily avoided this and his shop if he would have done the right thing. Mind you, they did not do this on his or AMP’s behalf.

This post isn’t some LMR vs AMP thing. But what is has shown is Sam’s judgement of character (lack thereof).
I will stand by my boy Sam on this and I do believe he is co owner of AMP but I cant speak for the other owners or employees so im going bow out on this and I don't FB so cant see all the juicy stuff lol

Old 08-12-2018, 07:52 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by neutron82
just saying it was a joke (which it clearly isn't), wouldn't they have had another replacement filter ready to go on after they broke the news to the owner of the dealership?... instead they just walked out... if the dealer would have lowered the price of the car would they have fessed up to the joke or bought the car?... I'm pretty sure they would have bought the car if things were in their favor, so saying it was a joke is flat out bs...

That would be my logical thought as well. !!!!
Old 09-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saw this on Facebook this morning.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Still going on?
Old 09-06-2018, 05:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 523 Likes on 372 Posts

Everyone has an opinion but as far as facts go..
I've known Sam for 20 years, he's worked on many of my vehicles and I know a lot of people in the racing scene, I've never had a problem with his work and I've never heard of anyone that has, or anyone that feels they were fucked over. When that happens word travels really fast and really far.

This one goofy incident and everyone forgets he's EASILY had one of the most reputable names in the game for 20 years. Yet people immediately forget that and call for blood and refute that this could actually be a distasteful joke.

Some say there's no way it could be a joke, but there was about a pound of shavings poured into the filter. Only an idiot that knows nothing about cars would pour that much in there, Sergey knows better than that. He was looking at the camera when he did it. He's smart enough to know a shop like that would have cameras and see him doing it, and again he looked at the camera and did it right in front of it. He obviously knew they would see it on film. He left the bag in the trash right beside the car. Either it was a joke or he's extremely retarded. I've met him and a lot of people in the racing scene have and he's definitely not retarded.

Kevin says he has no history with Sergey, yet he let Sergey work on a car in his shop that doesn't even belong to him with no supervision? Yeah sounds logical.
Kevin said Sergey didn't even ask for much off, well even when you don't try to **** people you always ask if they will go lower or not. If he was trying to **** him he would have asked for a lot off and would have actually tried to buy the car.

That dude that said he was told he had shavings in his motor (the one other person, not kevin) had a lot of bad blood with Sam if I remember correctly, and has never said anything about the shavings until now that I'm aware of. He also said he didn't have AMP do anything about the shavings and sold the car. Who knows what each side of that one is.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but a lot of things don't line up in the "they tried to screw them over" story, and some things do.

As for Sam, he has always gone above and beyond for me, the dude for no reason at all has gone across town to get me parts in the middle of the night without me even asking. I'll defend him based on what I've seen from him for 20 years of being friends. Sam wasn't there but his employee was, some say it's horrible that Sam is standing up for the dude, but people that stand up for others means something where i'm from.

Everyone these days is so quick to want a public lynching, without knowing **** about the story except what one person said. Hope those same people aren't ever in a situation where the whole story needs to be told before the execution is called for.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Cool story bro.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 8.Lug
Cool story bro.

I'm guessing you're one of the customers that AMP refused service to because you're car is such a **** box. Zomg guys check it out my toooooner is super amazed by my 370hp 5.3 he just can't believe it 11111111111111

Old 09-07-2018, 07:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for proving my point.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

which was...……..

Old 09-09-2018, 01:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 79 Likes on 64 Posts

which was...……..

Gotta love those AMP cheerleaders...
Old 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by neutron82
just saying it was a joke (which it clearly isn't), wouldn't they have had another replacement filter ready to go on after they broke the news to the owner of the dealership?... instead they just walked out... if the dealer would have lowered the price of the car would they have fessed up to the joke or bought the car?... I'm pretty sure they would have bought the car if things were in their favor, so saying it was a joke is flat out bs... I dont know who's who but if that wasn't the owner of amp in the video then he should have fired everyone involved on the spot if he cared about keeping a good name
You speak the truth Reid..... Everything comes out in the wash... Lets see if Sam and crew are still sponsoring WGF in Nov... That will be a very interested weekend... I'll see ya @ the track..
Old 09-09-2018, 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 01Z0H6

Gotta love those AMP cheerleaders...
lol that's a good one sir and haters gonna hate regardless

Old 09-10-2018, 08:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Its an opinion my friend...We all have em...
Old 09-10-2018, 10:16 AM
TECH Veteran

You only made it a point to talk ****. "Cool story bro" doesn't have a point other than to talk ****.

And don't get upset when you talk **** and someone gives it back.

Old 09-10-2018, 10:29 AM
TECH Veteran

Edit: not sure if the cheerleader comment was to me or not.. but anyway

I'm not an AMP cheerleader, I'm a long term customer and long term friend speaking from experience with Sam and the shop. Are y'all?

Last edited by 00pooterSS; 09-10-2018 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:05 AM
TECH Veteran

LOL is that supposed to be you in the cheerleader uniform?? Hahaha
Old 09-10-2018, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
LOL is that supposed to be you in the cheerleader uniform?? Hahaha
lol maybe so but damn I wish I looked that good