Houston, TX LS1 tuner

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 11:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Houston, TX LS1 tuner

I am looking for recommendations for a really good LS1 tuner in Houston. Car is a 01 WS6, cammed, full exhaust, supercharged, ect.... 15k original miles. I would also like to have them go over the car, setup and suspension to make sure everything I installed is right. I don't just want a peak power dyno tune. It has that already. I want a flawless full driveability tune so i can just enjoy the car without worrying about damaging the motor. I got burned by Rapid Motorsports 10+yrs ago when i did the power adders with a really bad tune. I ended up retuning the whole thing myself and got it pretty good. I recently moved from the Eastcoast down to Houston and with the climate change a few things crept up. Just have some weird issues with IAT heat soaking and causing a lean condition. Also considering increasing the boost a bit. At 8lbs now but will never be tracked.

let me know who you have used and have had a good experience with.

Thanks,
Old 09-03-2018, 10:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Pat G hands down but as a tuner you should know that the best running tune on a gasoline engine is also going to be the fastest tune. Welcome to Texas.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:39 AM
"I MAID THEESE"

Received 675 Likes on 425 Posts

His name is SUBEONE on here. Cesar Enriquez. If you want the best tune possible, then message him. go check the dyno results page. Most posts are his. You wont be disappointed.