Scavenger hunt

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 09:30 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scavenger hunt

Ok well tonight me and some friends were sitting around, and we thought it would be fun to do a big scavenger hunt. we will have teams of 3-4 people, $20 per team in to a pot. you will also need to bring a disposible camera. the teams will have a list that we have alread made and everything has a amout of points to each object/action.

the list is made up of objects you can collect and actions the you have to do.

each team will use the camera to take pics of the different actions (ex. take a picture of a team mate on a fire truck)

most of the list is an action, when its over each team gets the camera devloped and we add up the scores and the winning team get the all the money. and there is nothing on the list that you would get arrested or ticked for

the reason for the disposible cameras is that everyone has the same amount of pics.

of coruse the list has easey things and hard things but the harder things are worth more points.

we havent set a date or time but would like to do it over the x-mas break, we do know it will start at night, mabye like 7pm till 4 or 5 am for the allowed time.

i know we alread have some friends that are in, and we would like to get more people so if your intreasted let me know

for all you people that like to gamble this is your chance to win some money, and have some fun.

btw this is the houston area
Old 12-02-2004, 11:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

I would do $20 a person
Old 12-02-2004, 12:55 PM
Staging Lane

to much, wouldnt be as many people if any
Old 12-02-2004, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic