The garage needs some work!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got back from Africa and WOW the garage looks great. Thanks to everyone for your hard work. I promise to get a garage warming party together soon.

On a diffrent note I was able to take a few days of vacation this last hitch and what a blast. My co-worker and I went on a two day picture safari in South Africa, we saw three of the "Big Five" Rino's, Elephants and Lions. We where on a 140,000 acre game reserve and there is nothing like driving up on about 45 elephants crossing the road or turning a corner and seeing rinos grazing. I thing the lions (two males and one female) where the coolest.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by keystothez
Just got back from Africa and WOW the garage looks great. Thanks to everyone for your hard work. I promise to get a garage warming party together soon.

On a diffrent note I was able to take a few days of vacation this last hitch and what a blast. My co-worker and I went on a two day picture safari in South Africa, we saw three of the "Big Five" Rino's, Elephants and Lions. We where on a 140,000 acre game reserve and there is nothing like driving up on about 45 elephants crossing the road or turning a corner and seeing rinos grazing. I thing the lions (two males and one female) where the coolest.
sounds like an awesome expierence!
Old 04-23-2005, 01:12 AM
TECH Addict

Sounds like you had a friggin blast Mrs. Larkin!!! Ima hafta see those pics next time I'm over!!
Old 04-23-2005, 09:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

WELCOME BACK DIANA!! Can't wait to see you and Bob again! Glad you had a great trip and returned home safe and sound.
Old 04-23-2005, 10:10 AM
Launching!

It's great to be back, there is nothing like spending time in a third world contry to really appriciate the good old USA!!!
Old 04-24-2005, 02:51 AM
Mustang Moderator

Can't wait to get home and see the pictures, glad you made it home safe Mom!

See everyone next weekend for FFW! W00t. If ya'll feel like getting my brake booster fixed during the week, the car just might make an appearance at Fun Ford Weekend! :o

Arron
Old 04-24-2005, 03:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

damn mrs. larkin... sounded like you had an awesome time.... i bet the lions were awesome to see...

i will not be home till the 17 though... stupid late finals

**i would help w/ your car arron, but like stated above, no home till finals**
Old 04-24-2005, 06:16 PM
Launching!

Darkside the lions where awesome and I have pictures!!! Study hard and we will see you when you get home for the summer.

Arron, your dad will take a look at the brake booster and see what he can do for you, and you need to be studing also , see you Friday!!!
Old 04-24-2005, 08:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

correction, i have to register for summer school classes, so im coming back this thursday and friday, and going back saturday morning, i will come bye, gotta see the garage too!