Vette

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 12:44 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vette

Alright guys give me some feed back. I was planning on going the H/C route on my 2000 Z but this damn car hates me and I am starting to hate the MF back. First week of July I have the verter reflashed to handle the cam that was planned for it. I get it back and for a few days I am like a pig in ****. This thing is doing great, all the vibration is gone (which I thought was due to the verter) and the new stall speed is so sweet. Well on my way to work on Wens. about 5 mins. into my ride to work, I decide to foot brake the car just to see how far I can spool this bad boy up (went to 3100 rpm) wow this is great. Before the light changed I had settled it back to idle. when I pulled away the car felt like it was leaving in 2nd. and it was. I go 9 miles to work in 2nd. I called the trans builder and they have it flatbedded out there. He calls me around 13:00 and says the MF is shifting fine for him. F... I'm pissed. now I'm out $125 for the tow not to add injury to insult but I spent $172 on a rental while it was have open heart on the verter the week before. I'm finished guys its going up for sale.
What yr. between 99-03 was the best Vette made because this is my next car. Going to be a coupe or hard top with a real trans-M6. If you guys get a line on a clean low miler below $26K give me a shout-email in sig.