To Jason aka IBADZO6, who sold me a FAKE WS6

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1ow
this has made some good friday night reading, guy got a steal for 6600, im just confused on these keys part, i mean there got to be a door key somewhere??, and if you pulled a carfax wouldnt you have seen then that it wasnt a ws6?

HE did pull a carfax...it even said in the carfax that there was a milage discrepency ...and he still bought it. He knew he was getting a good running TA cheap
Old 08-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
VIN# wont tell you if it is a real WS6 or not. It should say "WS6" on the decal listing all the 3-digit RPO codes on the driver's side door jamb. But, if the car was repainted, that decal might be missing.

For $6700, that car looks pretty nice. I don't think I could complain at that price.

Thank you Tony..., But it didnt have the decal in the door due to it being repainted
Old 08-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BADZ
Ditto.........Jason told me that he got a great deal and now he want's him to fix everything on it for 6600.00, If that car was not running. it would be worth 6600.00, I did not know how much he paid until I read this....WOW what a deal!!!!

The car is 100% immaculate....Paint was 100% perfect...no runs..no chips..wet sanded...buffed...the car was completely taken apart to be painted...there are no signs of it even being painted. It was one of the best repaints I have ever seen IMO. The interior was just as clean
Old 08-27-2005, 11:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TexasWS6
Yup I agree ... I think it was a good deal, but it is on principal - he didn't deliver with what he said he would, and he sold a car as something that it isn't. For the record, here are the facts:

1) He said it was a real WS6, when it was not
2) I don't have the keys!!! - Again these keys I am talking about are for the doors and the remote.

Anyhow Jason, I guess you can say all the stuff you want to on here, but there are 2 people who know the truth on this board. You and me. I am not taking you to court over a badge and keys - I am just frustrated with you since you did not hold true to your word, and that is disappointing. I'm not going to repeat myself anymore, because my grounds for doing this are to appeal to your integrity, and obviously that isn't going to work. The facts are on the table and you have been confronted with them. You can either continue calling me names and whine that I took a "whole hour and a half" to inspect the car I was going to buy, or you can do the right thing.
You did ask me if it was a real WS6...I told it "looked" like a real WS6 to me. The sticker in the door was gone due to the repainting so I didnt know for sure. It really didnt even make that much of a difference to me to go checking.

WHY DO YOU THINK I SOLD IT CHEAP???????

Its called comon sense...Have you heard of it? I could have easily put on a new compressor and sold it as a "real" WS6 for 2-3k more,
BUT I DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS REAL
Old 08-27-2005, 11:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TexasWS6
BADZ, thanks for the input. In reference to your previous post, I'm not asking him to fix everything - I'm asking him to send me my keys and send me a badge - heck he was going to anyway. I don't know what the problem is here. The badge was even in the pictures he sent to me.

You are correct.....But also remember that the back bumper had to be repainted after the car was done because some one hadf scratched it. I told you no less that 5 times I would have to check with the body shop and see where it was
Old 08-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
pssst....don't put a WS6 emblem on a clone. Thats considered "ricer" level by most. Just be happy with the damn good looking WS6 clone, putting an emblem on a fake makes you no better than the seller at saying its a WS6.

I think it will go good with some GT-R stickers and alteezas

I would be more than happy to send a Moroso or KnN sticker...Maybe even a NOS sticker to go across the front windshield as well
Old 08-27-2005, 11:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by stang killer
Dont waste your time, get your money back, get a different car.

Yeah...I have the refund sitting right here
Old 08-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jdawgs94z
sound like you got a raw deal,it doesnt matter if you paid $5 or $25000 for the car if the person selling it say's this is what the car is and this is what comes with it,and takes your money with the intent of never fullfilling his obligation to the buyer,is a straight crook,sure he can go with the logic that it's only $100 for the stuff, but he already paid for the stuff so why should he pay twice?give the man the things that were promised to him in the purchase and stop playing games,i think he is taking this pretty laid back compared to what other people would have done ,just my .02

You're a joke...read the thread
Old 08-27-2005, 12:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by IbadZO6
Yeah...I have the refund sitting right here
im not trying to take sides or anything, just saying that if he has that big of a problem with everything, why is he wasting his time with it. At that price im sure someone else will pick it up fast.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:07 PM
9 Second Club

As far as I am concerned... integrity is what makes a man. I would prefer to pay more with someone that I know is a real man. Rather than take my chances with a thief or liar just to save a few bucks. There are plenty of legitimate people out there selling cars…

On the other hand.. when you buy something for a price that seems too good to be true... 99% of the time it is. We all weigh our decisions when it comes to purchasing something... sounds like you were willing to take a chance for the price, sounds like you still did ok for the money you paid.

This is just IMO...

Last edited by longrange4u; 08-27-2005 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by stang killer
im not trying to take sides or anything, just saying that if he has that big of a problem with everything, why is he wasting his time with it. At that price im sure someone else will pick it up fast.
I agree. Im sure if he put if up for sale on here asking what he paid for it, someone would buy it in a heartbeat-even knowing about the a/c probs and the fact its not a real ws6. I know I would if I had the extra cash.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:28 PM
TECH Regular

I can definately understand being upset and feeling ripped off, I did a lot of research on my car before I bought it and still got f**ked. I have personally always swapped out the locks on my vehicles when I bought them used. I did it to my wifes Jeep and to the T/A. Bear in mind that it costs a good chunk of change but it gives me peace of mind knowing that there are no "extra" keys floating around out there.

Sorry for your trouble, but it would probably be easier just to take care of the minor stuff and move on with life. There are some really nice WS7 badges floating around on ebay right now that would probably finish your car off perfectly.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:45 PM
TECH Resident

I understand why you are pissed. You thought you got a 10k ride for super cheap. Instead you got an $8k ride for cheap. If you are unhappy, sell it. If its a hard top, I might want to make a race car out of it. Let me know. Also, remember! If it looks to good to be true it usually is.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by IbadZO6
I think it will go good with some GT-R stickers and alteezas

I would be more than happy to send a Moroso or KnN sticker...Maybe even a NOS sticker to go across the front windshield as well

**** ibadz06, you just offered to send him another 35 hp
Old 08-27-2005, 05:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle
**** ibadz06, you just offered to send him another 35 hp

Better watch it Charlie...He may make a post wondering why you said he would gain 35hp from the stickers when he really didnt
Old 08-27-2005, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

your right, i dont want to start another post about the good ol slap on hp.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

to have any chance whatsoever in court, you need to have a written contract stating what was bought and for how much. If it stated on said contract that it was, in fact, a 98 WS6 then you would be entitled to something. If you have nothing on paper, then you don't have a case.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

on another note..I think lbadz06 sounds like a dick. Just the way he's responding to the thread. Why don't you be classy instead of attacking everyone that says something against you?
Old 08-27-2005, 05:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dude just give him the keys if nothing else... He says he has ONE key so give him the door keys and the remotes that you kept
Old 08-27-2005, 05:39 PM

I think this thread has gone too far, its time to lock IMO.......