LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Texas Members (https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members-54/)
-   -   Sandals Resort (https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/394564-sandals-resort.html)

jlrz28 10-13-2005 06:51 PM

Sandals Resort

Anyone ever been to one of these before? Looking at going to one for my honeymoon in Bahamas. Anyone like or dislike it?

Thanks
Jason

SlowTA 10-13-2005 07:12 PM

A couple years ago my family took a trip to Beaches (the family Sandals) a couple years ago, we all liked it a lot even with all of us being very skeptical of the whole all-inclusive idea.

ML'Sz28 10-13-2005 08:27 PM

Went to Sandals Ocho Rios in Jamaica for my honeymoon. This is truly an all inclusive resort. No hidden fees at all. I would recommend it to anyone.

jlrz28 10-13-2005 10:51 PM

cool thanks for the help. Its so hard to truly believe its "all inclusive"!

BAD2000TA 10-14-2005 12:43 PM

My wife and I went to Sandals St. Lucia for our honeymoon and then to Sandals Royal Caribbean resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica this past August. The St. Lucia resort was excellent! Very clean, very friendly, highly recommended. The Jamaica resort was ok, but not as clean, not as friendly, and less secluded. But, you get what you pay for - the St. Lucia was about $1000.00 more.

Overall, the all-inclusive aspect was the part we liked the most. It is great not having to pay for meals, drinks, or the use of the facilities.

The only part you pay for is the excursions outside of the resort.

Have fun!

Brian

Bens 2000WS6 10-14-2005 01:44 PM

All inclusive resorts

Originally Posted by BAD2000TA
My wife and I went to Sandals St. Lucia for our honeymoon and then to Sandals Royal Caribbean resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica this past August. The St. Lucia resort was excellent! Very clean, very friendly, highly recommended. The Jamaica resort was ok, but not as clean, not as friendly, and less secluded. But, you get what you pay for - the St. Lucia was about $1000.00 more.

Overall, the all-inclusive aspect was the part we liked the most. It is great not having to pay for meals, drinks, or the use of the facilities.

The only part you pay for is the excursions outside of the resort.

Have fun!

Brian

This is all true my wife and I went on our Honeymoon to Negril. The room was "ok" the resort was "ok" if I had to do it again I wouldn't I would pick some where else. It cost $4000 for the full week. I did the math and her and I could have ate out stayed in a nice hotel and had the extra cash for nice dinners ( could have affford $50-$75/person meals) and use the extra cash to do the excursions. Instead of paying $4000 for a great week, we ended up paying more like $4800. Thank god for that "money Dance" at the reception.

1gen 10-14-2005 02:04 PM

I loved the all inclusive thing when we went to Cabo san Lucas, it really was all inclusive (best part is when you get to walk up to the bar and order anything you want and dont have to pay for it ; except tip)