how do u tell if a girlfriend is lying to you??

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 09:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default how do u tell if a girlfriend is lying to you??

I have asked my gf several times if she has hooked up with some guys she used to hang out with and she always responds "no!" but she doesnt look me in the eye the first time she looks away, and then i tell her "how come ur eyes dont look at me and tell me that?" and she says it again while she hooks eyes with me...She was the kinda girl that hung out with the guys, and stuff. she was also like the prettiest girl also, and the guys she hung out with were not necessarily bad looking guys...how do i get the truth outta her, ive been dating her for a lil over a year and a half how do i find out guys, cause its really bugging me...

Thanks
Old 02-22-2006, 09:20 AM
TECH Addict

They're all lying bitches.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if their mouth is open then they are lying.

Thomas
Old 02-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Launching!

If you think they are lying they probably are. Dont fool yourself.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

Does she get real defensive right away when you ask her? If she does, I would have sencond thoughts...just my .02
Old 02-22-2006, 09:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

how often is she hanging out with them?

if she is putting you off to hangout with them , there is an obvious issue.

if you have a hot gf and your insecure cause you know she'll get it hit on.. thats common.

basically if shes content with you she won't put you off for time w/ other guys unless its required for school or whatever.

her motives you can't know but unless the guys she hangs out with are gay their motive is 99.9% of the time to get into her pants. some girls understand that, some don't.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:32 AM
TECH Veteran

she used to hang out with them, like 2 years ago, and i know them because they were in corps with me and she used to hang out with them before i met her and it just bothers me that some of the people in my unit I KNOW, and it just hurts to feel like when u go somewhere they know what ur gfs "O" face it, or has seen her naked i just want her to tell me, she doesnt get real defensive, but she is very good at manipulation....i just want to know, just to know. I dont know if she USED to be a ****, or not...
Old 02-22-2006, 09:33 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just depends my girl tells the truth when you want her to or not. But man whats in the past is in the past dont ask who she slept with in the past ect. Because I for one dont want to tell her who or how many chicks I have been with.

Thomas
Old 02-22-2006, 09:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

very good at manipulation. if you know she's not trust worthy anything your going through, your the one putting yourself through it. don't date a chick you know is manipulative like that.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Shinerbock07
I have asked my gf several times if she has hooked up with some guys she used to hang out with and she always responds "no!" but she doesnt look me in the eye the first time she looks away, and then i tell her "how come ur eyes dont look at me and tell me that?" and she says it again while she hooks eyes with me...She was the kinda girl that hung out with the guys, and stuff. she was also like the prettiest girl also, and the guys she hung out with were not necessarily bad looking guys...how do i get the truth outta her, ive been dating her for a lil over a year and a half how do i find out guys, cause its really bugging me...

Thanks
She's lying bro. Which direction does she look...left or right of her? Left shes lying her *** off....Right shes distracting her attention to not make it look like shes lying when she really is. Either way....spooge on her face and leave her.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:35 AM
TECH Veteran

true but its def. would u want to hang out with guys that messed around with ur girl before u did..? I love her and it just hurts to know that...
Old 02-22-2006, 09:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1936FordPU
She's lying bro. Which direction does she look...left or right of her? Left shes lying her *** off....Right shes distracting her attention to not make it look like shes lying when she really is. Either way....spooge on her face and leave her.
my left or her left side???
Old 02-22-2006, 09:36 AM
Banned

she used to hang out with them, like 2 years ago, and i know them because they were in corps with me and she used to hang out with them before i met her and it just bothers me that some of the people in my unit I KNOW, and it just hurts to feel like when u go somewhere they know what ur gfs "O" face it, or has seen her naked i just want her to tell me, she doesnt get real defensive, but she is very good at manipulation....i just want to know, just to know. I dont know if she USED to be a ****, or not...
If you dont know by now if she used to be or not....DOnt ask or want to find out either. Its very damagin.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:37 AM
Banned

my left or her left side???
your right. her left. its a psychology thing. Thats how judges tell when you are lying or telling the truth.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:38 AM
Banned

true but its def. would u want to hang out with guys that messed around with ur girl before u did..? I love her and it just hurts to know that...
Dude, i still hang out with guys that married girls that I used to hit...lol But its also understood what hes getting into before he married her. If he was okay that we beat it up, then all was well and its all in the past.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:45 AM
TECH Veteran

alright
Old 02-22-2006, 10:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

dont get too serious, just keep on hitting it!!!
Old 02-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Staging Lane

ttiwwop
Old 02-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

well me being a girl and all i guess i'll put my .02 in. well first of all, all of my friends are guys (well they were i havent talked to them since me and my bf got more serious i guess about a year or so.) i dont like girls.. sorry. but my guy friends, they all liked me and tried to get with me and yeah there were some that were more than friends before i met my bf and some that were just friends. my boyfriend never really had a problem with me hanging with them but they didnt like him because he was my boyfriend. they were so used to me always being with them i was like one of the guys but yet still sexy and girly. on the other hand i hated my boyfriends girl friends, just cuz i know how girls are. i dont think that you should still be friends with some one you were close and intimate with and shared those "special feelings" i'm not friends with those guys just cause i dont think its fair to be with my bf and still be friends with some i loved and had feelings for but thats just me, because you know those feelings will never go away and you like flash back to all the goodtimes you had with them and then you realize that you have some one new in your life that makes you happy and trying to work things out. but to get to your question, she probably not lying.but then again i dont know her so..... maybe its just a shocker to her that you actually care about her past and she's just trying to make you jealous. you know some bf's dont care about there past and what not and she's probably just milking you for all you got to give. she'll come around and tell you the truth if she truly does love you and care about you and your feelings. but everyone lies and has their secret and if its gonna hurt your relationship its better not know. i know that feeling so i dont ever want to know again....

Last edited by sexy_mami; 02-22-2006 at 04:23 PM. Reason: CLARIFICATION
Old 02-22-2006, 10:18 AM
TECH Addict

There are way to many available chicks out there to be wondering if she was a **** or not, if it bothers you that much just say good bye and leave it at that or live with it.