FS: New 4gb Nano $225 and Catback Exhaust $200

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 12:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: New 4gb Nano $225 and Catback Exhaust $200

FS: Ipod NANO 4GB New!! in Box
new in box Nano 4GB ratail 249.99 For sale 225.00 it the black edition. Someone let me know if interested. Was given to me as a gift and dont need it or will not use it. It is all still sealed and i havent opened it. Had a sale pending an they just took too long Pm me if interested.
#4GB* internal flash memory stores up to 1,000 songs (128 Kbps AAC) or up to 25,000 digital photos (iPod nano-viewable photos downloaded from iTunes)

#Ultrathin design measures just under 0.3" thin and weighs only 1.5 ounces

#Supports MP3, MP3 VBR, AAC, Protected AAC, Audible, AIFF, Apple Lossless and WAV audio formats, plus BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG and PSD (Mac only) image formats; podcasting support

here is a link to see the specs.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1125466218215
FS: Catback exhaust $230
Took this off my car about a Year ago. When i went and got some Duals put on. I said if i got harrased by the cops i would put it back on. I have had no problems with the dual set up and this was just taking up space. When i first had it the tip would get scrached due to the car being droped. 1.5 inches. Now It is raised up and well have no use for it. Pics are up Pm me or just answer here. Want to keep the sale local will travel up to 50 miles from dallas.
There is no over the axel pipe just what you see in the pics I was told it was a corsa that was on there and it sounded good i just like the duals better.
This is how it looked on the car.

Last edited by MAXIMO; 03-02-2006 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Adding some stuff