Hit and run by a cop

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 10:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 408WS6
Hey thanks mister ricer-dude rookie of the year. Mister "I was on TV once" LOL.

What the hell are you doing on an LS1 site. By the way, I only had 2 beers, but the point of this post being is that since cops are such ******, he probably could have busted me for DUI just from the smell on my breath. Read the law. It CAN happen.

If your going to attack me like that, why don't you bring your little piece of **** ricer to the track. I'll give you an 1/8" mile head start. LOL!!! I'll even unplug 2 of my cylinders.

Go hang out on the ricer site. This site is for REAL cars.

thats fine dipshit. ill keep all my ls1's coil packs attached, and put a bigger pulley on my magna charger just for you. maybe if im feeling nice ill call up mickey thompson and actually get my car to hook up so i can try to break my drive shaft shop axles i also got for free.

ps.stop drinking and driving, and know what your talking about dipshit. thanks for playing though. ill make a thread on my car buildup when i get back from long beach. ls1+blower+240sx=total ricer mobile.

pps. if you watch speed you can catch me on 2 different shows this week.

ppps. watch speed, espn2, and g4, you shoudl catch me on each at least once within the next month

ppppps. my ***** is bigger thanyours.

pppppppppps. i hope your ready to back up your mouth. on video. mid april

Last edited by mikespeed95; 03-18-2006 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:16 AM
Banned

This clown just made my day

I'm sure that little piece of **** can't beat my LS1 with THREE cylinders down!!!!!

Your obviously a legend in your own mind and obviously a NOBODY.

I'll bet one of my HRE wheels cost more than your entire car

You really need to consider counseling. You obviously have a complex about your small *****. Comparing your ***** to mine....well...I wouldn't go there if I were you And by the way, I'm glad I am not you

I'm not going to waste my time watching the ricer channel to see your scrawny *** with your small ***** and small car on it. I've got better things to do with my time.

Bring your magna charger bullshit on. I could use a good laugh

Last edited by 408WS6; 03-19-2006 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:40 AM
TECH Resident

are you wanting to put some money where your obviuosly big, arrogant, and mostly ignorant mouth is? give me 1/2 a track, and you down 3 cylinders. back up your mouth bigshot. i doubt your motor is as big as your ego.

i will give you credit though. the HRE's you paid for cost more than my car does have invested in it probably.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mikespeed95
are you wanting to put some money where your obviuosly big, arrogant, and mostly ignorant mouth is? give me 1/2 a track, and you down 3 cylinders. back up your mouth bigshot. i doubt your motor is as big as your ego.

i will give you credit though. the HRE's you paid for cost more than my car does have invested in it probably.
You are really boring me know [deep yawn]. How in the **** are you going to race me when you are in California and I am in Houston. We ARE NOT doing this by video for obvious reasons.

When you get to Houston give me a call and we'll race.

PS - I'll get counseling for my alcohol consumption if you get counseling for your complex about your small ***** Deal?

I’m going to bed now. And I’m done with this thread. Honestly, you ricers mouths sound just about as bad as your exhaust!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Resident

i live in cali? when did this happen?

your knowledge is nothing in comparison to your ignorance, which is still overshadowed by your ego.

when i get back from racing on teh streets of long beach ( the champ car layout ) which is april 2nd well do a race. you give up 1/2 track, and unplug 3 cylinders. would you like to do one race for say........ five thousand us dollars?

seriously, lets put some bite where your bark is. or a black eye, either way ill have 5 grand more to spend on my racing stuff this year, which is fine with me.
Old 03-19-2006, 10:41 AM
Banned

Dude, I don't need your money. If your that hard up for cash, you can come over and polish my HRE wheels. Or maybe you can mow my lawn. We can work something out.

But seriously, this is getting quite lame so I am really done with this thread.
Old 03-19-2006, 10:49 AM
TECH Resident

done with this thread?

run your mouth, get called out, run away.

*****. its just an import.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mikespeed95
done with this thread?

run your mouth, get called out, run away.

*****. its just an import.

I'll race you. But not for money. Its against my religion to gamble

Your obvious and childish tactics of calling me names to entice me to race is not going to work........BOY!!!

Sure, if I bet you 5 grand, you'll probably show up with one of your buddies tricked out ricer that makes 1200 hp. I know how that works.

Maybe you can get a second job or something. Until then, my sympathy is with you poor little ricer boy
Old 03-19-2006, 11:19 AM
TECH Resident

so your afraid of a 1200hp car, yet your calling out easy 12 second streetcars to run you, with a 1/2 track lead and you on 5 cylinders?

someone needs to work on talking smack versus spewing **** out of their mouth.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:43 PM
12 Second Club

man u hit the lotter. all the hook ups with tickets and ****. omg u fucked that up. **** the minor scratches look at the big picture. i would of taken his gun for insurance or something. but u could of gotten some sort of connections
Old 03-19-2006, 02:53 PM
12 Second Club

call pd and turn him in. that's bs