Warranty work

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warranty work

I have had it up to my dick with dumbasss at dealerships trying to fix my problems giving me bullshit like "if we dont hear the noise we wont even look att it!"
I need to take my car to a real shop where people know their **** about f-bodys and what not im sick of dealerships!!!!!!

My question is, i bought the GMPP extended warranty on my car when i bought it used and can i take it to any local performance shop =====>
I have heard of people doing it around here and having good luck but just wanted to know for sure,.

Thanks guys
Old 03-28-2006, 10:22 PM
TECH Resident

Yea, the dealerships around here are a bunch of ******* retards too. I'd rather have my dog work on my car than those tards. I'd just call the shop you wanna take it to, to verify it with them and make sure.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:05 AM
12 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

That's all we gotta do? cuz i'm havin' the same problems with the dealerships around here.
Old 03-29-2006, 01:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

try Young Chevrolet off I 30. speak with the service manager BEFORE you go up there to establish some type of relationship and explain what you already have been through at other chevy dealerships. they used to sell dealer-installed LG Motorsports packages back in the day, and i bet some of those same techs are still there. they should be able to hook you up.