Old 04-10-2006, 10:01 AM
SAI
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruise/Photo/Bar event April 21, Houston

Show & Shine
V.I.P
At Crome

For the first time in Houston, an event unlike any other, bring your Cromed-Out Ride and some friends for a cruise to Crome Night Club!

So polish the car, bring out the significant other(or several significant others , dress to impress, and get ready to party all night long!

There will be models on hand to take some pictures with your ride, so make sure that monster is wrapped in wax and prepare to let a model ride it all night!

Cruise Meet will begin at 9pm with a roll-out in unison at 10pm! Please be on time so we can have a complete cruise to Crome. We will have a reserved VIP valet area for our cars. Shortly after arrival, we will take some pictures with the cars. Then once the festivities have begun we will proceed to the VIP lounge for a party like any other!

Dress-to-Impress! Jackets are not required, but since we spend so much time preparing our cars for this event…we know you will be like us and dress-to-undress!

This is a VIP event, so please if you're planning to attend make a reservation (via paypal $10). The fee provides you with VIP access to Crome, discounted Valet in front of Crome Night Club, and bottle service all night long! There will be having pictures&video so make sure to prepare for a nitrous express ride!

This is a special event and spaces are limited! Please respond via pm to myself or Sai300 to reserve your seat at the club! We will announce via email the meet location a few days prior to the event.

How many of you are going to be “in da club”!?!
Old 04-10-2006, 10:01 AM
SAI
TECH Apprentice

Here's more information on this event, including details about what the total cost is, and where your money is going.

Crome is known for its diverse crowd and unmatched service to all of its guests. Crome DJ’s play an energetic mixture of House, Retro, Disco, Dance & Hip-Hop to satisfy the diversity of its crowd and to keep the dance floor moving. Bottle service sections and a large VIP are available for those that like to have personalized attention.

Our section/bottle service policy and entry policy are as follows:

· Bottle minimum requirements for section reservation are as follows: For the most part, a bottle must be purchased for every 4 to 5 guests. A minimum of 2 bottles must be purchased to reserve a section on the Main Floor. Please call Crome for VIP section reservation requirements. (they have worked with us and have given us a minimum of two bottle's, each at a cost of $200 (includes waitress, mixers, section, etc)

· Fashionable attire required. No t-shirts, shorts, tennis shoes, sporty foot wear, sandals, flip-flops, hats or baggy attire. All males must have a collard shirt and proper dress shoes. Short sleeve collard shirts must not come past the elbow and all dress attire must be properly kept and pressed.

· A Section is held until 11:30pm, but it is highly recommended that all guests arrive by 11:00pm. There is always a line so arriving early is always best. All guests of booked party must arrive before cut off time in order to be let in past the line. If entry time expires, then incoming guests will have to wait in line.

· All section/bottle service reservations must be paid with a credit card which needs to be presented upon ordering. If no credit card is available, then the full amount of the tab must be paid in cash before the order can be brought out to your section.

· A $15.00 bottle service set up fee will be charged per each bottle, which includes all preferred mixers, fruit for cocktails, glassware set up along with ice bowl, napkins and straws. Red Bull and Voss Bottled water is extra.

· Guest lists generally end at 11:30pm unless a special extension has been granted by a manager. Section reservations guarantee no line and quick entry to Crome if all dress codes are met and all members of the party are of proper age and show valid identification. We highly recommend that all guests on a guest list or with reservations arrive at least 15 minutes before set time expires in order to have sufficient time to enter. Being put on the guest list does not guarantee entry; all guests must adhere to dress code, club rules and expiration time in order to be granted entry.

The total cost is going to be $430 and maybe a few dollars more than that. This $430 gives us our own VIP section, no waiting in line, personal waitress, who comes to our section and mixes our drinks for us.

The normal cost if you go to a club on ur own is about $10 cover, which doesn't include any of the above mentioned VIP treatment. If we have 40 people that sign up for this, which would be the best #, each person wouldn't pay more than $15. If we don't meet this, Brent and I will end up paying the lion's share, which is unfortunate, but we will have to. So please RSVP asap, email me at infosai@gmail.com and let me know if you are able to make it. To make things easiest you can either paypal $10 (infosai@gmail.com) or bring it with you the day of the event. Valet service is available at a cost of $10, normal price is $20 for valet in the front (it is not usual for Lamborghini's, Ferrari's etc to be parked in the front). Sorry for going so much into detail but I felt it was best if I explained everything. Here are a few pics of the place:

Crome
2815 S. Shepherd Dr.
Houston, Texas 77098
(713) 523-3100
www.cromehouston.com

Lets make this a unique event like no other. This is being posted on a few websites, and if we can get around 10 people from each site, we will have more than enough people. Thanks for your support guys.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:26 PM
TECH Regular

Damn sounds like a good time, wish I was in Houston...Bump for ya

Search this Thread