Warning (jail Time!!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep, you could have spent the day in jail. when i was 17 i was pulled over for "excessive acceleration" and had to spend the night in jail. this was in Plano and about 4 years ago. be careful out there guys because you never know how big the butt plug is in the cops *** who is pulling you over.

i just want to note that i was not racing anyone and i never made it close to the 40mph speed limit.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Silverbulletlt1
yep, you could have spent the day in jail. when i was 17 i was pulled over for "excessive acceleration" and had to spend the night in jail. this was in Plano and about 4 years ago. be careful out there guys because you never know how big the butt plug is in the cops *** who is pulling you over.

i just want to note that i was not racing anyone and i never made it close to the 40mph speed limit.
Well come on it is Plano !!! You cannot fart in Plano without getting a ticket. When I was delivering CO2 are trucks where not allowed in Plano unless they where 100% clean and no smoke,oil leak or any ther typical diesel truck problems
Old 06-29-2006, 11:02 PM
LS7 Member

If you were shifting hard enough to chirp the tires in your high 13 second mustang, him pulling you over must have been warranted... Look around and be more carful when you goof around on the street.

/input
Old 06-30-2006, 01:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=MrBill97396]The law is going to find a reason to pull anyone over that could lead to,alcohol in the car,drugs,warrants,the occasional dead body. You know the normal stuff the law frowns on.QUOTE]

Or the real reason behind all that... to get $$$
Old 06-30-2006, 09:49 AM
TECH Resident

College Station cops are always **** and have the biggest power trip I have ever seen.

B
Old 06-30-2006, 10:01 AM
TECH Regular

cst bike cops are sneaky little bastards they hide behind all kinds of stuff...luckily i havent had a run in with any cops there yet
Old 06-30-2006, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by meatfoam
What would they write you a ticket for? I mean chirping tires is not illegal per se, is it?
MAybe it would be some garbage like "Failure to control" or excessive show of force".
These days, driving a sports car is pretty much pointless. You don't even have to speed or drive recklessly in order to get a ticket.
Did you guys know that you can get a ticket here in Ohio for merely revving your engine @ a light??
They could cite you for:
-Exhibition of Acceleration
-Wreckless Driving
-Excessive Noise Violation

You could even possibly cited for racing as it could "technically" be seen as a contest of speed from the officer's perspective.

At least 2 of those citings are arrestable Class-B misdemeanors. While "spinning the tires" is not a definate arrestable offense, it could be passed down from CSPD's higher-ups that they cite all "tire spinners" for one of the Class B's that are arrestable.

You have to really watch your *** around texas in sports cars now... you have to REALLY know when, where, and how much you can play around on the streets... and still be willing to take the risk of getting a major fine or getting arrested.

It personally sounds to me like the officer somewhat understood the situation and was in a decent mood for the day, so he gave you a break... and also warned you to settle it down a little bit in the process.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Launching!

Damn, glad Im selling my camaro, I would always slide around turns and such, since there aint **** else to do. Everything Ive gotten from CS cops I have deserved though, so I won't talk bad about them. It does seem like they were out pretty heavy today tho, saw a bunch of bike cops and cruisers on my way to class this morning.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:11 PM
11 Second Club

After 4.5 years in College Station, I was pulled over once for no front plate. I just played dumb, and he gave me a warning. He was real nice too. Another time I was just almost out of a school zone so I speed up. The cop just flashed his lights and shook his finger at me. Even at Northgate when you could have alcohol on the prominade, I've never had any problems with the CS police. I was either lucky, or just respectful. They put up with a lot of smartass college kids.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

ive never had a run in with CS cops which is weird, but its not like my car is loud or anything
Old 06-30-2006, 05:32 PM
TECH Resident

Noise violations and exhibition of accel of speed are both Class C, and when I did mine about 5 years back I just got a severe tongue lashing.

And who the hell are those cops that patrol aound the "town" of Welborne? They setup the most **** poor speed traps I've ever seen. I mean once I saw him literally a mile out, slowed down, and he nailed me with the laser about 300 yards from him. Today I was headed back into Houston and got stuck behind a tractor, the cop swerved off the road and behind a tree about 200 yards ahead, then got me with the laser...while I was going like 20 in a 70 passing the tractor. I mean wtf, why would you even measure my speed at that point?
Old 06-30-2006, 05:34 PM
TECH Addict

We, as citizens, should change the ******* laws.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

thoes motorcycle cops in town are sneaky MF's
Old 06-30-2006, 10:34 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Shackleford
We, as citizens, should change the ******* laws.
You do that by voting for different representitives, ones that support your views.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:00 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by DONAIMIAN
thoes motorcycle cops in town are sneaky MF's
the ones that are really bad are the bryan ones for some reason.
Old 07-01-2006, 01:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

I heard that bike cops are the worst and have the most attitude. I think they are worst than state troopers (Sorry guys) just the ones ive met were asses.
Old 07-01-2006, 01:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by vodas00ss
i am tryin to figure out what fast and furious has to do with state laws...then i started thinkin "how in the hell did he get a mustang to chirp the tires"
?
I thought this was funny as hell so ill answer. You rev it up to about 6k then dump the cluch. I dont really know if it will chirp the tires, But i know that them back wheels will bounce like a Mootherf-------er. ( Ford Commercial is Proof)
Old 07-01-2006, 11:19 AM
TECH Addict

CSPD has nothing better to do! What a shame. I wonder what would happen if they could fight real crime!
Old 07-01-2006, 11:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sleek silverado
CSPD has nothing better to do! What a shame. I wonder what would happen if they could fight real crime!
There is no money in that, so what would be the point?
Old 07-02-2006, 01:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Ya he can write a ticket for "exhibition of acceleration" or "Wreckless Driving" OR "Driving erractically".