OK, I wanna kill someone right about now....

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 03:09 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default OK, I wanna kill someone right about now....

so i'm up here working my normal night shift at work, and all of a sudden, i hear my alarm's pager go off. i rush up to the front of the building and don't see anyone, but my alarm is blaring.

i go outside and look at the car, none of my windows are busted, but some ************ threw a brick at it and just barely missed the top of the rear hatch window, hitting the top of the car instead.

i'm sooooo pissed right now, i can't even think straight....and that sonovabitch had better not EVEN let me find out who they are......

just called the cops to report it, and they're sending someone over now....
Old 07-06-2006, 03:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, that sucks to hear. Hope there isn't too much damage. A brick? Damn... Pissed anyone off lately, or do you think it was just some random act?
Old 07-06-2006, 03:48 AM
TECH Addict

i haven't pissed off anyone that i know of....i hardly ever even go anywhere when i'm not working, and i don't drive like an ******* or anything....

so i don't know if it's a random act, a case of mistaken identity (i've seen plenty other red camaros around town), or if someone (for some reason) really has something against me.

there is also some other damage to the car that was done around a week ago, a gouge & a crack in the plastic driver's-side rear quarter side-panel (down near the bottom, the side of the bumper cover) where it looks like someone hit it in a parking lot with something sharp, but now, i'm not so sure it wasn't deliberately damaged by someone. i knew that i hadn't hit/backed into anything, but couldn't for the life of me figure out what the hell could have caused it. whatever it was, it definitely hit it going from back to front, you can tell by the way it was gouged.

well, i know for a FACT that the brick was a deliberate attempt at vandalization or burglary, and if i ever catch the ****** who did it, i just may end up in jail/prison....
Old 07-06-2006, 08:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Where do you work at up here?
Old 07-06-2006, 08:45 AM
12 Second Club

damn man......hope its not too bad. I would be pissed too! Sorry if i pissed off anyone for you. My car is red too.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

damn thats a clean *** car too, sorry to hear
Old 07-06-2006, 09:21 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DONAIMIAN
Where do you work at up here?
i work at a tech support call center in bryan

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
damn thats a clean *** car too, sorry to hear
thanks man....yeah, i guess that's what i get for trying to take care of my car & ****....what ever WAS i thinking? can't have any ******* thing nice nowadays without some lowlife chicken-**** bastard either stealing it or ruining it for you......

basically what it looks like was that someone was walking down the sidewalk past my job (people walk up/down the sidewalk there at all hours of the night...and it's kinda right on the edge of the ghetto area of bryan), and were just in a jealous/destructive mood, so they picked up a loose brick from around our sign out front and threw it at my car. they had to have thrown it pretty damn hard, too, cause it flew all the way across the parking lot (50+ feet), then it hit the concrete behind the car, broke in half, with one half going off to the side, and the other bouncing up & hitting the top of my car. it put a crack/dent in the top on the fiberglass part just barely above the rear hatch glass, and chipped the paint all up in about a 3" - 4" area....it's not gonna just buff out...

when i heard the alarm go off, i hauled *** up to the front of the building as fast as i could, but by the time i got up there (like 15 seconds later), they were either hiding, or long gone. if i'd have caught them, i would have gone ******* ballistic on their ***...
Old 07-06-2006, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Yea it sucks that you cant trust people not to mess with your stuff.....I was at a Walmart parking lot right after I got back from Iraq last year and hadnt even had the car out of storage for 2 days and it got keyed. Haha I was parked way in the back away from everyone too insurance took care of it though and my deductible didnt go up thank god, but it still sucked......Im sorry that happened bro.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:26 AM
TECH Resident

damn man, sorry to hear that. im about to come down to college station to start my soph. year at a&m. is there any safer place you can park it? i know bryan is a pretty bad area in most parts.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah not to down play or jack your thread but about a year ago when i had my 02 WS6 i was at the movies with my girl friend at the time and when we got back to the car someone had Keyd my baby from the rear bumber to the front bumper all the way down to the fiberglass. I was so mad, my girl friend saved me from punching the window in on the car parkd next to mine. the only thing i could figure was it had to be her ex but she never heard anything at school and my car was never messd with again. So i know how you feel people are just stupid and jelouse.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

but some ************ threw a brick at it and just barely missed the top of the rear hatch window, hitting the top of the car instead.
it was a long way to throw a brick, trowing it from a moving car was also pretty challenging.....
Old 07-06-2006, 06:18 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by aggiez28
it was a long way to throw a brick, trowing it from a moving car was also pretty challenging.....
joo funnay!
Old 07-06-2006, 06:26 PM
TECH Regular

It sucks you can't have anything nice without people respecting it!
Old 07-06-2006, 06:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yall ***** must be country because Bryan isnt bad at all. Try living in Houston. Ghetto? We have some bad parts more than College Station of course. Where do you work at?
Old 07-06-2006, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

im pissed for you...i know i would kill some one
Old 07-06-2006, 07:32 PM
12 Second Club

sorry to hear that buddy. it's probably just haters or ******* black people. they always look at my car funny in bryan...
Old 07-06-2006, 07:32 PM
12 Second Club

who the **** throws a brick!!??
Old 07-06-2006, 10:26 PM
TECH Regular

Who throws a brick? Honestly!
Old 07-06-2006, 10:54 PM
TECH Regular

They could have put someone's eye out with that thing
Old 07-06-2006, 11:34 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by malibu9in
Yall ***** must be country because Bryan isnt bad at all. Try living in Houston. Ghetto? We have some bad parts more than College Station of course. Where do you work at?
who said anything about being country, or being "bad"? obviously the ghetto areas of Houston are gonna be worse than B/CS ghetto.....i just said that it's near the ghetto area of Bryan...every city has a ghetto area, regardless of size....and the ghetto is generally where many of the lowlives tend to hang out & cause trouble. i'm unfortunate to have to work near the ghetto area on an overnight shift.

and i've lived in/around both Bryan & College Station for most of my life, and do a fair amount of travel to Houston (even lived in Houston for a short time, and had my house broken into and a bunch of **** both stolen & destroyed within the first week), so you don't have to tell me about what's bad and what's not.

oh, and....PLEASE don't call me country....i try my hardest to dispel that image from everyone around me & everyone i talk to at work when they know i'm from TX.....