So who wants to take down some Supras??

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 02:00 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default So who wants to take down some Supras??

Sorry for hijacking thother thread....

line them up..i know of 5 supras from Houston that are up to the challenge..We already know Peter's Viper can take them down, so who next?? Since a bunch of ya still think supras are dyno queens and cant make any power til 7k and they dont hook up worth a **** , blah blah...

I say we have some kind of grudge match for fun or for some change...

LSx vs Supras!!!!!! we can do some higway runs and then hit the track..

you can bring wormboys car if you want..we got a supra for him too..(and please dont bring up about how the supra broke last time, cuz i can bring up all the mishaps with stephen's car too)

Last edited by sc300; 07-26-2006 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:07 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sc300
We already know Peter's Viper can take them down, so who next??
Has Peter's Viper taken them down or are you just assuming since he made 1500rwhp? Seriously, I don't know if he has raced anyone since

What has that viper run at the track?
Old 07-26-2006, 02:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1 Bad Z
Has Peter's Viper taken them down or are you just assuming since he made 1500rwhp? Seriously, I don't know if he has raced anyone since

Im pretty sure that Peter took down Kareem....who hasnt lost a race since last year, he was even willing to go from a dig but people were still scared to race him
Old 07-26-2006, 02:11 AM
9 Second Club

I aint stupd.... I would only race from a dig. I would go to the track... 4 more weeks.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:12 AM
TECH Regular

dude..i dont just talk **** just to talk ****...i was the one that got Peter to come out to spank Kareem since he hasnt been beaten out there..He as getting a little big headed so Peter had to come humble him a bit..Peter on base boost pulled on Kareem nicely..Kareem was only making 900HP then and Peter was running base boost at 1000hp..
Old 07-26-2006, 02:23 AM
FormerVendor

dude..i dont just talk **** just to talk ****...i was the one that got Peter to come out to spank Kareem since he hasnt been beaten out there..He as getting a little big headed so Peter had to come humble him a bit..Peter on base boost pulled on Kareem nicely..Kareem was only making 900HP then and Peter was running base boost at 1000hp..
That's understandable. How did the race happen. Roll, dig? How do you determine a winner on a roll race? Is there a guy with a checkered flag? Pace car?
Old 07-26-2006, 02:44 AM
TECH Regular

you're kidding right??? the guy that is pulling away from you after you two take off is the winner..it all about power and some minor driving skills..

i know alot of you guys here talk **** about roll racing but i bet you same guys race from a roll 5 times for every 1 race from a dig!!!!! dont lie!!!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 02:56 AM
TECH Resident

you're kidding right??? the guy that is pulling away from you after you two take off is the winner..it all about power and some minor driving skills..

i know alot of you guys here talk **** about roll racing but i bet you same guys race from a roll 5 times for every 1 race from a dig!!!!! dont lie!!!!!
yeah i'm just kidding

But what happens when you start catching the guy that is pulling away from you and he does the famous slamming on his brakes?
Old 07-26-2006, 08:33 AM
ESR
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default ....

heheheh Mike Ive never seen you post this much......

Originally Posted by IconAutoSports
That's understandable. How did the race happen. Roll, dig? How do you determine a winner on a roll race? Is there a guy with a checkered flag? Pace car?
Old 07-26-2006, 08:55 AM
Staging Lane

yeah i'm just kidding

But what happens when you start catching the guy that is pulling away from you and he does the famous slamming on his brakes?
In that hapenstance(sp) because we know it never happens the one to hit the brakes first wins
Old 07-26-2006, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by turbo_passat
Im pretty sure that Peter took down Kareem....who hasnt lost a race since last year, he was even willing to go from a dig but people were still scared to race him
did they ever get the vid up? too bad peter wants to sell it
Old 07-26-2006, 09:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

line them up..i know of 5 supras from Houston that are up to the challenge..We already know Peter's Viper can take them down, so who next?? Since a bunch of ya still think supras are dyno queens and cant make any power til 7k and they dont hook up worth a **** , blah blah...

you can bring wormboys car if you want..we got a supra for him too..(and please dont bring up about how the supra broke last time, cuz i can bring up all the mishaps with stephen's car too)
I'll race any of them in my Dodge truck. Just give me a car and I'll start with my wheels turned and run them the **** over...then I'll finish off the race.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like fun...count me in! Mike, quess we need to change the plugs...
Old 07-26-2006, 09:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Duy, tell all 5 of them to race some REAL street cars, and get in on the Summer Thunder Event.

PM me or give me a call.

832-483-4093
Old 07-26-2006, 09:32 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Duy supras are the baddest car ever made there someone said it.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:37 AM
8 Sec Tuner

That's what I'm talking about.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:59 AM
9 Second Club

Didnt flaco drag duy's *** in his 3rd gen.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:04 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by K.T.
Duy, tell all 5 of them to race some REAL street cars, and get in on the Summer Thunder Event.

PM me or give me a call.

832-483-4093
kevin..you know im always there racing with you guys, but there is nothing street about those "streetcars" you say..if they're real streetcars, how come im the only one that always drive his car out there while every single car that i raced were towed out there??????????????????
Old 07-26-2006, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GoldRust
Duy supras are the baddest car ever made there someone said it.
NO, there are actually better overall cars....i just hate it when there are a bunch of ignorant ***** talking **** about a car they dont really know..Anybody can talk ****, but when its time to prove it i dont see alot of replies

My C6 is alot more fun to drive around town than my supra..**** even my cayenne turbo is better and alot more repsonsive to drive..

i have freinds that have own both supras and porches (911s) and they tell me that its alot easier to take a 911 around a road course than the supra..

and the guys with both vipers and supras say that for brute straightline acceleration, the vipers are hands down better!!!!!!

SO do we have some takers on the suggestion i made above???????? Where are all the **** talkers now???????
Old 07-26-2006, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

They'll be waitin this weekend. lets get those supras out there1