A&M / Missouri Game

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 08:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02ss98C5
25th....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 09:30 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
My team? Who's team is mine? Read any of my posts about college football and you can clearly see (if you can clean the skeet out of your eyes) that I could give two ***** less about it. I don't go to either school, so why should I care? I own NO clothing or memorabilia from either team. You obviously love to grab your nuts and kiss fat girls at your football games. Wow, what a badass tradition. Let's all get hammered and kiss common stock pigs in front of thousands of others and not to mention hundreds of thousands watching at home. Is it any wonder why everyone rags on A&M so much? Coincidental? I think motherfucking not.

Wasn't even close? Your pig-*******, nut-grabbing, Doo-Doo Butter clad teambeat them by 6 points. On top of that, they had 4 turnovers. Mizzou is still the better team. Like I said, fluke.

Eitherway A&M is 6-1, never kissed a fat girl, or fucked a pig, not sure where your going with all that weird ****. Anyhow, id just like the fact everything you say about college football is wrong and you get upset because you look like a ******* dumb peice of ****, which you are. How about you just stay away from trying to talk about college football, because you are a dumb cocksucking clown who doesnt have a ******* clue what he's talking about.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

can we raise the age level...oooo....5 years?
Old 10-16-2006, 01:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

ummm whoop
Old 10-16-2006, 09:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
My team? Who's team is mine? Read any of my posts about college football and you can clearly see (if you can clean the skeet out of your eyes) that I could give two ***** less about it. I don't go to either school, so why should I care? I own NO clothing or memorabilia from either team. You obviously love to grab your nuts and kiss fat girls at your football games. Wow, what a badass tradition. Let's all get hammered and kiss common stock pigs in front of thousands of others and not to mention hundreds of thousands watching at home. Is it any wonder why everyone rags on A&M so much? Coincidental? I think motherfucking not.

Wasn't even close? Your pig-*******, nut-grabbing, Doo-Doo Butter clad teambeat them by 6 points. On top of that, they had 4 turnovers. Mizzou is still the better team. Like I said, fluke.

so a team that turns the ball over 4 times is better? this post is moronic for too many reasons
Old 10-16-2006, 10:22 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JurisAg02
so a team that turns the ball over 4 times is better? this post is moronic for too many reasons
Old 10-16-2006, 10:29 AM
11 Second Club

Actually, on one of the fumbles (where tony temples knee touched the groud) the refs fucked up the call. anyone could see his knee was down. But oh well. A&M played a good game. That much is true. But as for them being truly better than missouri,or in the top 10....... yea right. Look at the statistics if you want to get real serious. Every team has a bad game. And its not like its easy to go to Texas 2 weeks in a row....... not to mention the atmosphere of A&M.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Also, what does that say about A&M.... they get 4 turnovers and only win by 6? ........yea i guess i understand how they can be a top ten team.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jessedale98
Actually, on one of the fumbles (where tony temples knee touched the groud) the refs fucked up the call. anyone could see his knee was down. But oh well. A&M played a good game. That much is true. But as for them being truly better than missouri,or in the top 10....... yea right. Look at the statistics if you want to get real serious. Every team has a bad game. And its not like its easy to go to Texas 2 weeks in a row....... not to mention the atmosphere of A&M.
yes, please DO look at the statistics...we DOMINATED this game and had ball control for an unheard of ~40 minutes of the game. Are you even looking at the stats prior to commenting or just spewing out bullshit to back up your baseless comments?