rumsfeld out...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 12:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
You have to be a wolf to catch a wolf. We know who is on the right side. Having said that, lets not bring up who is "right" or wrong. Remember, we did not launch an act of war whatsoever on these people.

Furthermore, when did everyone decide to get the wild hair up their *** to be AGAINST the war? **** me running, the weeks following the 9/11 attacks ALL Americans demanded action and would be kidding themselves to think otherwise, but obviously were not willing to accept the collateral damage that follows with a war, more specifically a war against extremists.
Blake
Where does Iraq play into 9/11? This still puzzles me to this day, AFGHANISTAN and/or PAKISTAN is where Osama is hiding his skinny ***! He is still thumbing his nose at us, laughing that we can't seem to capture him 5 + years later. Iraq wasn't producing extrimests nor were they a threat to the USA in any capacity. Why not attack Syria, Palestine, or REALLY invade Afghanistan/Pakistan and get to the actual heart of the matter. One word:

OIL
Old 11-12-2006, 04:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hardcorebob
Where does Iraq play into 9/11? This still puzzles me to this day, AFGHANISTAN and/or PAKISTAN is where Osama is hiding his skinny ***! He is still thumbing his nose at us, laughing that we can't seem to capture him 5 + years later. Iraq wasn't producing extrimests nor were they a threat to the USA in any capacity. Why not attack Syria, Palestine, or REALLY invade Afghanistan/Pakistan and get to the actual heart of the matter. One word:

OIL
Bigger word MONEY
Old 11-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Banned

OIL
Where did I say anything regarding Iraq? I said demanded action, which means going after the ************* responsible wherever they are.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:36 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OIL

Bob,

Don't worry I can explain...
Attached Thumbnails rumsfeld out...-bush.jpg  
Old 11-13-2006, 09:10 PM
TECH Junkie

OIL
Agreed, but try to explain that to the Bush fans.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

OIL
If this war was all about oil, how come oil is still almost $60 a barrell then?

If you answer this question with "because companies are greedy and are still charging the same even though we have more now", you obviously don't know how commodities are traded and would be better served for me to just assume you're an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TWS
Bob,

Whether you love or hate Bush, thats hilarious.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TWS
Bob,

Im not sure if you guys remember or where even born yet but the war dates back to Bush Senior. Was continued by your hommie CLINTON even though all he did was take the bitch way out and bomb.

We are there b/c Saddam wasn't listoning to any of the rules we gave him back in the first gulf war. not to mention he treated his people like ****. yeah it sucks we have to be the ones to go and liberate them but thats what we are doing and its to late to back out now. If you sit back and take a look we are actually doing alot of good over there and making alot of people alot happier.

just my .02
And all you Liberals need to Shut up and start supporting your country.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

OIL
Wow...The govt. and should have just came to you for their intel. You seem to know everything, including the ties that terrorists have to other countries and when informants are telling the truth about the infamous WMD's. Yes, Bush is getting filthy rich off of the Iraqi's oil. I saw him yesterday driving an Escalade w/ lambo door's, 26" spinning wheels, and a license plate that read "freeoil".

I wish Kerry was in office too, he would have made this country much better than what it is today, lol.