Another "VICIOUS" pitbull story WTF?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slowpoke96z28
i think this 6'3" 260 lb Marine back from Iraq would be willing to mess with you if you fucked with my dog over some bullshit barking. i understand a dog shouldnt be out of his area freely barking at others, but thats why God gave you intelligence.go talk to the owner. hell, kick his *** if you want. call animal control, or put a bullet in the dog's head, if you feel justified. dont cause it undo suffering, though, for doing what it was raised to do. and dont EVER put a "towelhead" over a fellow american. you must've lost your ******* mind. thats borderline treason, in my book. so i wish i was your neighbor, too, guy. i'd be willing to let you try to "educate" me. thats if my dog didnt rip you a new one first.
I saw a towelhead kill another towelhead but it wasn't over no dog. So stick treason up your ***. The manner of which this dog gets disposed of is whatever comes to my mind first. I've spoken to the owner. Waiting to see his effort in dealing with the situation. FWIW, I may not even get to the dog first. There's other pissed neighbors closer to it. Good for them.
Also, I realize I started a pissing contest with my dimensions. I am big and built. However, I love how everybody is bigger cept the cop(mighty mouse with a badge). He's just claiming to be a freak of nature I guess. LOL. No matter.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SSTowerman
**** Karma. Ask yourself if you wanna keep your damn dogs under control or mess with a 6'1" 215lb soldier back from Iraq. You ain't seen nuthin and you can't do nuthin to me. Btw, there isn't a god. All you pet owners better do just that. Own them, take care of them, and keep the SOB on a leash. Otherwise it's your damn fault what happens to snoopy.

You are a disgrace to the very service and people you serve. How can you call yourself a respectable soldier. I could care less about your size... because there is nothing a .40 filled with hydroshocks wont stop. What branch of the Military do you serve? I served in the military and was on ground in Iraq when the war kicked off. There is no reason to bring that nor your size up. Just shows how ignorant you are. Do us a favor and go drink something from under your kitchen sink!!!
Old 12-24-2006, 03:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jdaniel
... Do us a favor and go drink something from under your kitchen sink!!!
Old 12-24-2006, 04:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdaniel
Do us a favor and go drink something from under your kitchen sink!!!
Thanks for the compliment though..never been called a freak of nature before
Old 12-24-2006, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No wonder so many people I know have negative images of any of us in ANY branch of the services. Probably ran into dipshits like this guy... you sir aren't a tool, not a tool bag, you're a damn tool distributor. Take jdaniels advice...