Eat Shit Pasadena!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 12:06 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brian2006
So, just because one ******* decided to **** with your car, it's the whole damn city's fault?

....dude there's gonna be someone like that in every city you visit
couldnt agree more.....

sorry to hear about that man....same **** happened to my buddys pickup about 2 weeks ago...except it happened in HOUSTON...
Old 12-25-2006, 12:08 AM
HRJ
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
That place is a shithole, the armpit of Houston.
LOL....one of several..
Old 12-25-2006, 12:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Hell, I don't even like to drive through Pasadena. You are a brave person for parking there overnight. That place is a shithole, the armpit of Houston.
couldnt have said any better! STINK-A-DENA
Old 12-25-2006, 02:34 AM
Launching!

I live in Pasadena and dont have any problems. I've had my car broken into once a couple of years ago and the cops got everything back two days later. I leave my car unlocked and last time my brother left the front door wide open all day and nothing happened. Yeah sometimes it stinks but its mostly along 225. The only thing I see wrong is the guys in trucks that haul *** and think there fast cause they have a V8. Sometimes you'll have some little wangsta trying to talk **** to you and all you have to do is talk **** back and they won't do nothing and walk away. But people breaking into your car will happen anywhere its way better here than magnolia, 2nd ward, 5th ward or any other REAL ghetto place. So dont go blaming the whole city for one dumbass, Oh and I dont live in the new part of Pasadena I live off of Richey and Southmore in the ghetto .
Old 12-25-2006, 04:29 AM
11 Second Club

Hell, I don't even like to drive through Pasadena. You are a brave person for parking there overnight. That place is a shithole, the armpit of Houston.
lol

Thomas
Old 12-25-2006, 05:00 AM
TECH Addict

farther west in pasadena the worse
Old 12-25-2006, 08:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GrAmO
I live in Pasadena and dont have any problems. I've had my car broken into once a couple of years ago and the cops got everything back two days later. I leave my car unlocked and last time my brother left the front door wide open all day and nothing happened. Yeah sometimes it stinks but its mostly along 225. The only thing I see wrong is the guys in trucks that haul *** and think there fast cause they have a V8. Sometimes you'll have some little wangsta trying to talk **** to you and all you have to do is talk **** back and they won't do nothing and walk away. But people breaking into your car will happen anywhere its way better here than magnolia, 2nd ward, 5th ward or any other REAL ghetto place. So dont go blaming the whole city for one dumbass, Oh and I dont live in the new part of Pasadena I live off of Richey and Southmore in the ghetto .

Its because you sell drugs and all of pasadena knows not to mess with your house.... Just kidding dude, dont get butthurt. i used to live in Golden Acres
Old 12-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Staging Lane

Must be nice to be a criminal profiler to tell the diffrence between a fucken mexican and a puetorican, and anybody of any type of hispanic desent, since anything south of texas we all look the same right
Old 12-25-2006, 11:09 AM
TECH Addict

Did half of my freshmen year of HS down at south houston HS in pasadena. I would hope in all my years of life left I dont have to go back there again. Filthy. They were also not very kinda to me down there (anglo) beat up one mexican and the "hommies" said I was going to die. Soon after, I moved back to the DFW.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:12 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by redsscamaro
Must be nice to be a criminal profiler to tell the diffrence between a fucken mexican and a puetorican, and anybody of any type of hispanic desent, since anything south of texas we all look the same right
Yeah pretty much, besides what the hell is a puetorican? Just tell your cousin to bring the stuff back.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Yeah pretty much, besides what the hell is a puetorican? Just tell your cousin to bring the stuff back.
LOL Thats Funny
Old 12-25-2006, 11:18 AM
On The Tree

Hey GTO Jimmy where are you at on Fort Hood... I wanna see this 12 second demon with the hole in the door....
Old 12-25-2006, 11:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

You musta been on el norte side de pasadena guey. Be careful mane, I'm from there and I dont even go to that part of town.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

What are the street names? Ask Pasadena police if you have any local thiefs in the area. Chances are you probaly have a few closeby. Pasadena police can atleast help you with that. I'm sure the vato walked to your car. If you have some ***** which I know you do park it there again and do some recon work with a pistol in your hand. Sit on the passenger side.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I live Deer Park and Im IN pasadena on a daily basis i drive a 100,000 dollar car 2007 zo6 and i have never had a problem so its not the city its were u were staying
Old 12-25-2006, 11:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
There ya go, changed for ya. Im sorry guys im not an ******* type of guy seriously. It's just that man I bust my *** in the Army everyday and it is nice to have something nice like my car to have and relieve stress. And when someone wants to jack it all up like that it is really all I have....
To everyone that took offense I am sorry.
Man, I was just giving you are hard time. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2006, 11:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On the up side of the story, at least you got your ride back... More and most can say
Old 12-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nemo02Z
Hey GTO Jimmy where are you at on Fort Hood... I wanna see this 12 second demon with the hole in the door....
Im in 54th CSSC, stuck the the shithole barracks right beside 21st Replacement. Im the only black 06 I have seen, and ya lol just look for the fucked up driver door. Oh yea and the gold shocker sticker on the back window lol.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jose Pena
I live Deer Park and Im IN pasadena on a daily basis i drive a 100,000 dollar car 2007 zo6 and i have never had a problem so its not the city its were u were staying
So did the price of Z06's jump up for 07 or did you just get screwed? lol im just messing with ya, congratulations on your car never being messed with.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
The hommies from Pasadena called they said when you moved away to Dallas you forgot your white KKK hood!!