So big surprise! The Pokemobile didn't sell. :'( Anyone wanna trade their LS1 WS6?

Old 03-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So big surprise! The Pokemobile didn't sell. :'( Anyone wanna trade their LS1 WS6?

Over 96k views and 180 watchers and no one bought it!

Anyway, my obsession with this car somehow keeps growing. Not only is bastien's car my background, I put LS1 sounds on my computer.

Whenever I start Windows, it is a Trans Am turning on and idling... Whenever I shut it off, it is a Trans Am driving away... Whenever there is a pop-up notification, it is a Trans Am with a crazy cam revving.

GAH, I NEED this car... Anyone wanna trade their LS1 WS6 for an economical/family '03 Neon SXT?

... Please.

EDIT: The cards are off the Neon. Should've mentioned that.

Last edited by sirusboy; 03-20-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go finance a ******* LS1 dude and stop whining. NOBODY on this site wants a NEON covered with KIDS playing CARDS...POKEMON? dude get real.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well said ^
Old 03-19-2007, 11:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah maybe a kid/teenager who loves pokemon? Try a kid in junior high.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

maybe if it was covered in BASEBALL Cards.... or sports cards? you could get 10 complete sets from all different years.... or you could do like a Jeff Gordon or Dale Jr. NASCAR theme on it and put it back on EBAY... but this time MAKE SURE there is clear coat on top of the cards bro...
Old 03-20-2007, 12:13 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
go finance a ******* LS1 dude and stop whining. NOBODY on this site wants a NEON covered with KIDS playing CARDS...POKEMON? dude get real.
Calm down man. I took the cards off... I doubt any person would have bought the Pokemobile locally. If it would have sold, it would have gone to some rich nut with nothing better to spend his money on.

Financing is out of the question right now, so I made a thread about asking if anyone wants to trade my NEON (not Pokemobile) + cash for a LS1 WS6.

As I said before though, calm down. I'm hardly whining... Sure, I want the car really bad, but that's why I'm working my *** off at a job, on scholarships, and in college for financial aid to save money up for it. If I didn't do any of these and talked on and on about how much I wanted one, I could see your point.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sirusboy
Calm down man. I took the cards off... I doubt any person would have bought the Pokemobile locally. If it would have sold, it would have gone to some rich nut with nothing better to spend his money on.

I am calm.... But you would have better luck trying to get like say 3,000 for a ragged out Neon...

Financing is out of the question right now, so I made a thread about asking if anyone wants to trade my NEON (not Pokemobile) + cash for a LS1 WS6.

THE TOPIC STATES THAT THE "POKEMOBILE" DIDN'T SELL, HENCE MY ORIGINAL POST. YOU HAVE SINCE EDITED IT. WHY IS FINANCING OUT OF THE QUESTION BRO? PLENTY OF INEXPENSIVE LS1'S/LT1'S TO BE HAD

As I said before though, calm down. I'm hardly whining... Sure, I want the car really bad, but that's why I'm working my *** off at a job, on scholarships, and in college for financial aid to save money up for it. If I didn't do any of these and talked on and on about how much I wanted one, I could see your point.

I AM HAPPY YOU HAVE A GOOD WORK ETHIC.

you can read my thoughts on hard working college guys in the thread over at SSU. you will make someone a SUPER employee one day!
yes i know capslock was on...
Old 03-20-2007, 01:12 AM
Staging Lane

I am calm.... But you would have better luck trying to get like say 3,000 for a ragged out Neon...

You honestly think I was trying to get someone to get a straight trade for a WS6? Nah. I was looking to trade for someone who has a LS1 WS6 that just doesn't want a sports car anymore and wants an economical car. That's it... I knew it wouldn't take off much, but every little bit helps.

THE TOPIC STATES THAT THE "POKEMOBILE" DIDN'T SELL, HENCE MY ORIGINAL POST. YOU HAVE SINCE EDITED IT. WHY IS FINANCING OUT OF THE QUESTION BRO? PLENTY OF INEXPENSIVE LS1'S/LT1'S TO BE HAD

Right... If I recall correctly, the original "Pokemobile is for sale on eBay" thread stated if it didn't sell, I would take all the Pokemon cards off. Why is financing out of the question? Long story man. I honestly don't think I could settle with an LT1. Although anything is an upgrade from a Neon, my heart is set on the LS1 WS6.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:13 AM
Staging Lane

I AM HAPPY YOU HAVE A GOOD WORK ETHIC.

you can read my thoughts on hard working college guys in the thread over at SSU. you will make someone a SUPER employee one day!

Sorry about that. I didn't mean to come off as a pretentious *******, although I did find the sarcastic comment funny. I was just stating that despite how it may have appeared, I wasn't exactly whining... And I hope so. I'm working on becoming a dentist. .
Old 03-20-2007, 01:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

go get an lt1 ws6 from somebody for relatively cheap, and buy my stock LS1 pullout and do a motor swap!
Old 03-20-2007, 08:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

You sir are a complete fucktard

Good luck with your search dude and patience is a virtue. It may take a while but it'll be worth it in the long run
Old 03-20-2007, 08:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Neon driver = couldn't handle the LSx power !!! end of story

B
Old 03-20-2007, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brian2006
You sir are a complete fucktard

Good luck with your search dude and patience is a virtue. It may take a while but it'll be worth it in the long run
MEOW...you are a real tuff guy aren't ya ,meow
Old 03-20-2007, 10:18 AM
TECH Addict

Thank You< Come Again!
Old 03-20-2007, 12:27 PM
TECH Resident

Well I hope somebody will take your Neon off your hands so that you can get into an LS1.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Here is my $0.02:

Hang onto your Neon and enjoy the great gas mileage until you are finished with school. When you are done, sell the Neon for whatever you can get for it and buy what you really want. Yes, it is possible at some point that you may find someone to trade you a ragged out WS6 for your Neon, but is that what you really want ?

Take your time, save up some money and get what you really want !
Old 03-20-2007, 01:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

go get an lt1 ws6 from somebody for relatively cheap, and buy my stock LS1 pullout and do a motor swap!

Theres a Blue 6spd LT1 T/A WS6 here with around 120kmiles...they are asking like $8,500 for it, but they can be talked down.....and Sirusboy...what's wrong with an LT1 car?? they aren't slouches like some may think, but then agian they arn't an LS1 either and don't have the Hand of god support either....but they are still good cars and can be made into quick cars..

Search this Thread