FS: Set of Stock 241 Heads w/ 12k miles....$250OBO

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 08:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Set of Stock 241 Heads w/ 12k miles....$250OBO

These heads came off my dads 02 Z28 when his H/C was done at ART awhile back. I had bought them from him with the intention of doing some port work and a small build up to put on my car since they have so few miles, but my car will eventually be going a different way and I no longer need these.

As stated, they are stock 241 heads full assembled with 10-12k miles on them at most. As you can see from the pictures, they will need some gasket removal and a little oil and coolant cleanup before they are good to go, but they are in fantastic shape and worked flawlessly on the car they were previously on. Again nothing wrong with them at all.

$250 OBO and I will deliver here in Austin and possibly SM. Will meet part way if you are in SA.

Thanks

The pictures I have are too big for this site so I am happy to email them if you would like. I can make arrangements for delivery anywhere, but I would prefer someone local or within a couple hour drive.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:47 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hha i saw 2500 for 241 heads so i figured it came with a titty dancer or something TTT for you