whos getting an iphone?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mother of god...my phone has a cool backlit numbers and screen whenever i open it. and it works for two days on one charge! o and i can even bring up recent calls and missed calls. hitech enough eh? i think so...
Old 06-15-2007, 07:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

iphones cannot be insured. denied by the insurance companies. wonder why? and dont think you'll get any discounts as apple knows they can fool people into paying top dollar for the new gimmick phone. My Ipod and Treo + SD card cost less than it will. cool concept, but in the long run it will not last.

edit: wifi is free of charge. its a way around paying for a extra data service on phones that offer it. My buddy's Samsung i730 has wifi and he isnt not charged for connecting to his wireless at home nor hotspots such as starbucks, atl bread co., etc. My Treo doesnt have wifi and is required to use the broadband dialup to connect and uses a data package.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was looking at the Helio Ocean myself, I like that phone. I was thinking about switching to them since my contract with T-Mobile is almost up.