insight/advice/any police on here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why not get a hobby? go to a gym, go to a mall, walk around, go watch a movie.

they didnt illegally search your car, he had probably cause..cus they apparently knew it was you who put soap in the fountain.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:06 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol it was a 1 time thing daam...normally we go get together with a few of our cars and drive around or go wash them...work on them together...ect...
Old 06-14-2007, 12:15 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by joshua32
Some little juvenile punks did that in my neighborhood. We have a big fountain with our subdivision name on it at the entrance and they thought they were all cute. Doing stupid **** like that will eventually bite you in your ***, which I hope you learn your lesson before you get into real trouble. Next time you are bored, grow up and do something for your community instead of vandalizing someone else's. When you grow up and actually own and pay for your own stuff (house, cars, boat) I am sure you will see things in a different light.

and +10000 on not posting your immature act on the internet.

...end of mini-rant
-Joshua
Every one makes mistakes in life. And you cant tell me when you were a kid that you didnt do dumb ****. Lighten up we are all kids at one point in our life and we have all made mistakes.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:41 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by irbs
Every one makes mistakes in life. And you cant tell me when you were a kid that you didnt do dumb ****. Lighten up we are all kids at one point in our life and we have all made mistakes.
Agreed, if that's the worst they did that's no biggie.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Lighten up? This person does something stupid because he is "super bored" and then bitching cause his mom's car was "illegally searched" and worried cause he doesn't know if they are going to follow up with him on something that he actually committed. He then says that he would never mess with someone's car because it isn't koo, some of the fountains that I have seen can cost upwards of 10 grand.

Daniel, How old are you? Seriously?

I guess maybe I was raised differently. Just be glad that the cops didn't pursue it further.

-Joshua
Old 06-14-2007, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lighten up? This person does something stupid because he is "super bored" and then bitching cause his mom's car was "illegally searched" and worried cause he doesn't know if they are going to follow up with him on something that he actually committed. He then says that he would never mess with someone's car because it isn't koo, some of the fountains that I have seen can cost upwards of 10 grand.

Daniel, How old are you? Seriously?

I guess maybe I was raised differently. Just be glad that the cops didn't pursue it further.

-Joshua
He is prolly a youngen bro, but damn, how OLD are you? Give friendly advice but not fatherly scouring.... Pappy
Old 06-14-2007, 10:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

How is that a fatherly scouring? lol. Sorry if I was out of line but stuff like this can really hit a nerve. I am 26, what does that matter? Just because he is young doesn't make it alright or acceptable. I will refrain from anymore "fatherly advice" lol. My apologies.

-Pappy
Old 06-14-2007, 10:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

dumbass, i kinda hope something does happen to you...

you say you hang out, wash/work on cars. stick to that kid, it's a lot more productive than doing stupid **** that's gonna get you in trouble when it's easily advoidable...

in my 28 years i have never put soap in a fountian. if you truly repsect people's property, then you wouldn't have done what you did cause you were "bored"...

plus you are a hypocrite for saying "vandalism isn't Kool", but yet you did just that by putting soap in a fountian. vandalism isn't just limited to messing with someone's car. TPin' a house, soap in a fountain, spray paint on a wall, etc are all forms of vandalism...

Joshua32, im right there w/you. it's all about having common sense...
Old 06-14-2007, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

OMG, some of you take stuff way too seriously. I own a home too, just like a lot of other people on here. If I had a fountain in my yard (which I would if it was a little larger) and I walked outside and found soap bubbles everywhere because some kid poured it in there, I would probably LMAO... Hell, I'd probably do it myself to see how many bubbles I could make. Life is about having fun, I'm sure that this guy wasn't trying to ruin a fountain, just trying to have some harmless fun.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

He's just scaring the **** out of you and it worked. Use the soap to wash your moms van.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Banned

omg guys, i wasnt out egging cars, or throwing trash cans at mailboxes...or breakin windows or slashing tires...geez, it was a harmless prank...yes a fountain could costs 10k but soap wont ruin an entire fountain, actually wont ruin anything...all of that 10k is in labor/design...not in the pump...calm down, like i said it was dumb now that i think back on it...damn thing didnt even foam over the edges...
Old 06-14-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

omg! lol. Yeah we will calm down...but don't post your stupid, mischevious, juvenile acts on this board and not expect to get comments back.

Monicaz28, that is perfectly fine if you feel that way if you were to get bubbles in your fountain, you are a wonderful person for that. I, unfortunately, do not feel the same way. I am all about having fun with life, but when you intently do something to someone else's property, there is no way that I can laugh about it. I have had things ruined by others that I worked hard for--like I said earlier, maybe with me it strikes a bigger nerve than it does for others.

-Pappy
Old 06-14-2007, 05:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

omg! lol. Yeah we will calm down...but don't post your stupid, mischevious, juvenile acts on this board and not expect to get comments back.

Monicaz28, that is perfectly fine if you feel that way if you were to get bubbles in your fountain, you are a wonderful person for that. I, unfortunately, do not feel the same way. I am all about having fun with life, but when you intently do something to someone else's property, there is no way that I can laugh about it. I have had things ruined by others that I worked hard for--like I said earlier, maybe with me it strikes a bigger nerve than it does for others.

-Pappy

again, i agree. it comes down to common courtesy, common sense and respect. those are rare character traits to find in people now-a-days, and apparently some people just dont know, have or care to show such mannerisms, let alone teach whats right and wrong to thier kids and heaven forbid ever disipline them. based off some of the replies in this thread that certainly holds true...

have i done stupid things in my life? YES, we all have, but i never have at the expense of someone else's property or posessions...
Old 06-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Banned

-Pappy
Im gunna come put soap in your fountain, then you can jump in it and clean the sand out of your ****.
- Your friendly local Soldier, GTO Jimmy
Old 06-14-2007, 05:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

wow we have an internet warrior. Take it to pm's if it bothers you that much. My fountain is in Baytown and the invitation to come clean it is always open for you.

-Joshua
Old 06-14-2007, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like a scare and they won't do ****.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Banned

dang...thread blew up...sorry im such a vandal and bad influence to our society...
Old 06-14-2007, 06:05 PM
Banned

wow we have an internet warrior. Take it to pm's if it bothers you that much. My fountain is in Baytown and the invitation to come clean it is always open for you.

-Joshua

Thanks for that wonderful E-Thug PM you sent. You totally changed my mind about driving four hours to put soap in your fountain, you scared the living **** outta me sincerely. Maybe when I get back from being deployed overseas in october I will have built the courage to have time to come put soap in your fountain!
Old 06-14-2007, 06:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY

Thanks for that wonderful E-Thug PM you sent. You totally changed my mind about driving four hours to put soap in your fountain, you scared the living **** outta me sincerely. Maybe when I get back from being deployed overseas in october I will have built the courage to have time to come put soap in your fountain!
Post up the PM man
Old 06-14-2007, 06:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

"Who the hell are you? If you have something to say to me do so in a pm. I don't even know you nor do you know me. I live in Baytown. PM me when you are ready to come down here and put soap in my fountain. Real Classy from a "soldier"

-Joshua"

^That was the pm I sent him...how was that trying to scare him? He said he was gonna come put soap in my fountain. All I did is say for him to notify me when he was coming to put the soap in...lol. Damn I am such an E-thug and sorry for scaring you with my threatening pm. LMAO!

-Joshua