insight/advice/any police on here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 02:19 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default insight/advice/any police on here?

ok goana try and make it short, me and few freidnds super bored driving around knew about this fountain, around the corner in a small town with2 cops policing it...well we went and bought soap, went put the soap in it, left, came back about 30 minutes later drive by and looked at it and the cop somhow was driving by at the same time and followed us for a mile or so and pulled us over...
i turned the car off had my liceonse and insurance ready and handed it to him..he asked what we were doing i said driving around wasting gas, he got all our liceonses and asked why we were all from garland and in sunnyvale...like we said driving around...then the other cop showed up and said they put a whole box in it...he said you know thats felony mischief?
that motor costs 2-4k dollars....
then he asked me why my fly was open and why my eyes were bloodshot red...i said they are? and my flys open because the zipper broke on them...and i showed them...then he asked me how much i had to drink i said nothing he said you need to come clean with me i told him i havent drank anything today and i havent in my life (i really havent, i dont drink) he proceded to step me over and give me a test with a light and make me keep my head still i passed with flying colors...they the other cop pulled my friend from the car and searched them...then proceded to ILEGALLY search my moms car...and found her diabetes medacine and told me it was a felony to be in posession of some1 elses perscription and that my parents needed to keep it with them...so i had 2 felonies...allsaid and done he got out ss# and our phone numbers and said an investigator would be calling us

should i be worried? i think the worst we would get is community service?
he didnt write any tickets..anyone done anyhting similar or a cop and tell me whats goana happen?
Old 06-13-2007, 02:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

I doubt soap will **** up the motor on a fountain. I've seen them shooting water with soap everywhere. That was a pretty stupid thing to do, especially since its a small town with two Barney Fife's who have nothing better to do than play head games with the perps who put soap in the fountain. And get their rocks off illegally searching your car.

I'd say they won't charge you on the diabetics drug charges(that's a load of bs that won't hold up in court, since you can prove that they belonged to your mother and you were driving her car).

Soap in the fountain, that sounds like a misdemenor with a fine and/or community service. I bet they'll get you on it too, since they don't have any bigger crimes to solve.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if they caught you puttin soap in the fountain then they may get you on it. i'd be careful about posting that you did do it on a public website though

considering they didn't give you a ticket, i'd be surprised if they are going to pursue that very far. my GUESS would be that they just took yalls info to scare yall.

as far as the soap effin up the motors, i have heard of that happening before in hot tubs and other stuff. but i don't think it happens that often.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1Aggie09
as far as the soap effin up the motors, i have heard of that happening before in hot tubs and other stuff. but i don't think it happens that often.
Depends on the type of pump .. it is actually the pump it will screw up.. not the motor (although total cavitation could overload the motor and cause it to burn up).. too much soap will case the pump to cavitate, and possibly cause impeller damage.

and I would agree about it probably not being the best thing to post all the details on the site ..
Old 06-13-2007, 10:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

soap doesn't ruin a pump....(assuming its a standard centrifugal water fountain type)

worst it can do is dry out the pump seals(they might crack) but that would take some hardcore soap and a super high concentration over a long *** time.

they're just trying to scare you~
Old 06-13-2007, 10:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Gipraw
Depends on the type of pump .. it is actually the pump it will screw up.. not the motor (although total cavitation could overload the motor and cause it to burn up).. too much soap will case the pump to cavitate, and possibly cause impeller damage.

and I would agree about it probably not being the best thing to post all the details on the site ..
not going to happen unless you get a clog on the suction side.

soap wouldn't cause that.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

did you get ticketed?...were you arrested at all? sounds like no.

if the cops were serious and wanted to charge you..they would have done so right there. end of story. sounds like they accomplished what they were goin for. THEY SCARED THE **** OUT OF YOU FOR BEIN DUMB! and yes puttin the soap in the fountain could be a class d misdemeanor...criminal mischief. as for the meds? they are right about the prescriptions...but it wouldnt hold up well in court.

my advice?...stay away from there for a while. the next time your bein funny they wont take it so easy. youll be wearing steel bracelets for a few hours.
they will remember you.

your friendly local LS1tech law enforcement officer...small block hero
Old 06-13-2007, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SMALLBLOCKHERO

your friendly local LS1tech law enforcement officer...small block hero

Not so sure about the local part.... friendly yes, but local is a far cry... Tx>NY
Old 06-13-2007, 01:21 PM
Banned

koo thanks guys, no1 ever admitted to it and they didnt have any reason to pull us over....

when i saw the fountain i wasnt even foamed up

Last edited by daniel6718; 06-13-2007 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Their is fountains all over the city i live in and the road will be full of bubbles every night in the summer and during the school year and no one ever gets in trouble.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:15 PM
On The Tree

you're fine....dont stress it my friend.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:16 PM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by daniel6718
ok goana try and make it short, me and few freidnds super bored driving around knew about this fountain, around the corner in a small town with2 cops policing it...well we went and bought soap, went put the soap in it, left, came back about 30 minutes later drive by and looked at it and the cop somhow was driving by at the same time and followed us for a mile or so and pulled us over...
i turned the car off had my liceonse and insurance ready and handed it to him..he asked what we were doing i said driving around wasting gas, he got all our liceonses and asked why we were all from garland and in sunnyvale...like we said driving around...then the other cop showed up and said they put a whole box in it...he said you know thats felony mischief?
that motor costs 2-4k dollars....
then he asked me why my fly was open and why my eyes were bloodshot red...i said they are? and my flys open because the zipper broke on them...and i showed them...then he asked me how much i had to drink i said nothing he said you need to come clean with me i told him i havent drank anything today and i havent in my life (i really havent, i dont drink) he proceded to step me over and give me a test with a light and make me keep my head still i passed with flying colors...they the other cop pulled my friend from the car and searched them...then proceded to ILEGALLY search my moms car...and found her diabetes medacine and told me it was a felony to be in posession of some1 elses perscription and that my parents needed to keep it with them...so i had 2 felonies...allsaid and done he got out ss# and our phone numbers and said an investigator would be calling us

should i be worried? i think the worst we would get is community service?
he didnt write any tickets..anyone done anyhting similar or a cop and tell me whats goana happen?
Daniel cmon Man. I know you are smarter then that.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Banned

haha...man we were soooo bored...no hoes out to holla at...we dont vandalise stuff like mailboxes or anything like some of my other friends....so we thought it was alright...now it was dumb, but at least it was something to do!

now i gota go work on the white car and get it ready for that c6zo6 tonite!
Old 06-13-2007, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

I learned young that vandalism was wrong and i was an idiot for doing what i did. My friend and i decided to get revenge on this kid that i was mad at. So we went and bought mustard. Then at 2am went went and drew things on their cars like racing stripes, *****, and *****. Well I being young i did not know mustard had somthing in it that would stain the paint of the car. So know the cars have yellow racing stripes in them. I was only 11 years old that time and now i know not to mess with anyones cars because they will do the same to yours.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:53 PM
TECH Resident

just say you were trying to do some community service by trying to clean the fountain.
haha
Old 06-13-2007, 02:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

If they didn't catch you red handed, NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY NOT GUILTY!!!
Old 06-13-2007, 02:58 PM
Launching!

just remeber you gotta use the big buckets of sun detergent. the like 40lb one.......does the best job, but the soap goes away after a while. I wouldnt worry about that, you prob will never get a call and never even hear of it again from anyone but ur friends. Ive had cops catch us offroading and say all that and stuff but we never hear back from them ever again and thats happend more then twice. I honestly would sweat it, sounds like they were just giving u a hard time.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1 Brent
just say you were trying to do some community service by trying to clean the fountain.
haha
my friend sid he was goana tel lthe cop that!!! haha

vandalism isnt kool..i never touch anybodys car....ever!! i would kill if some1 did to mine so i wont, wrapping a house kinda stuff is what we used to do
Old 06-13-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ha, malicious mischief... I got a ticket one time for disturbing the earth. WTF is that??? I was riding a 4 wheeler on a closed beach. GHEY... I wouldn't worry about anything since you didn't get a ticket. They were just bored and felt like checkin' out a car full of kids.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Some little juvenile punks did that in my neighborhood. We have a big fountain with our subdivision name on it at the entrance and they thought they were all cute. Doing stupid **** like that will eventually bite you in your ***, which I hope you learn your lesson before you get into real trouble. Next time you are bored, grow up and do something for your community instead of vandalizing someone else's. When you grow up and actually own and pay for your own stuff (house, cars, boat) I am sure you will see things in a different light.

and +10000 on not posting your immature act on the internet.

...end of mini-rant
-Joshua