4 all da haters!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 09:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 4 all da haters!!

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/playoffs_2007.html

I guess spurs fans got the last laugh....

GO SPURS GO

and hey 2slow HOW ABOUT LEBRON?? I believed old bunch of guys slowed him down with their TEAM effort
Old 06-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Banned

Spurs have a damn good team no doubt. The cavaliers really had no business in the finals, probably one of the worst teams to ever be in the finals.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Spurs have a damn good team no doubt. The cavaliers really had no business in the finals, probably one of the worst teams to ever be in the finals.

yeah u got guys thats been to the finals versus a team that really i think isnt that great besides lebron. nobody on the cavs has even been in the playoffs. like i said before, wasnt even gonna be a match. ****, i expected a little more out of lebron and the cavs. really wanted to see the spurs vs. pistons though.. oh well!!
Old 06-15-2007, 10:04 AM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

BOO Spurs. GO MAVS
Old 06-15-2007, 10:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
yeah u got guys thats been to the finals versus a team that really i think isnt that great besides lebron. nobody on the cavs has even been in the playoffs. like i said before, wasnt even gonna be a match. ****, i expected a little more out of lebron and the cavs. really wanted to see the spurs vs. pistons though.. oh well!!
spurs beat best team leading into the playoffs denver. best offensive team in the league phoneix and a damn good young team utah. what else do you guys expect?

yup oh well!! We are NOT the mavs! Dallas teams are known to choke recently

CHAMPIONS
Old 06-15-2007, 10:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
spurs beat best team leading into the playoffs denver. best offensive team in the league phoneix and a damn good young team utah. what else do you guys expect?

CHAMPIONS

Thats for damned sure. Im a Huge Dallas Fan but I was very dissapointed in thier performance in the playoffs. And that goes for all the Dallas Teams. Except for the Texas Rangers who just suck the fat one.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:44 AM
Banned

CHAMPIONS
Denver best team leading into the playoffs? Yea they beat phoenix w/out Amare, but they did win. Utah is a good young team, but the spurs had too much experience. Spurs have a good team like I said, but like I said cleveland was one of the top 3 worst teams ever in a final.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Lebron didnt show up, cavs didnt show, i think it wouldve been a different series if they wouldve played well. Lebron didnt even have 1 / 30+ point game, and that wasnt because of defense, basically lebron left before the finals started.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike96z
Lebron didnt show up, cavs didnt show, i think it wouldve been a different series if they wouldve played well. Lebron didnt even have 1 / 30+ point game, and that wasnt because of defense, basically lebron left before the finals started.
are u fkn serious?? Spurs D crowded and pressured his young self and made things difficult. You need to recognize and appreciate a good team's defense and stop being a ignorant human being. You and many others make me laugh and realize how stupid people are

If u don't like them who cares but show respect mija
Old 06-15-2007, 12:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

are u fkn serious?? Spurs D crowded and pressured his young self and made things difficult. You need to recognize and appreciate a good team's defense and stop being a ignorant human being. You and many others make me laugh and realize how stupid people are

If u don't like them who cares but show respect mija

i dont think it was the D bro!! everytime he gave the ball up his team mates couldnt make a damn basket. he was also able to get good looks too, and couldnt make a damn basket. bro the spurs faced 2 young inexperience teams in a row!! its obvious they were gonna win it.. how the hell did cavs detroit blows my f*ckin mind though.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:07 PM
TECH Resident

Cavs suck ***. Remember though LeBron was tired since he became a father again...not that Bowen didn't have another child (like on Tuesday's game) but hey he gave the excuse.

Spurs #1!
Old 06-15-2007, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
i dont think it was the D bro!! everytime he gave the ball up his team mates couldnt make a damn basket. he was also able to get good looks too, and couldnt make a damn basket. bro the spurs faced 2 young inexperience teams in a row!! its obvious they were gonna win it.. how the hell did cavs detroit blows my f*ckin mind though.
You said it "Perfect" bro! That was the game plan and it worked. LeBron is an awesome player but he does not have a shot. He is a poor shooter and never been know to have a shot. He is a penetrator and has damn good athletic ability. Everytime he try to drive it in the D was there to force it out of his hands or if he shot we were in his grill. At times he was open but he is NOT a shooter..we beat 2 inexperieced and also beat 2 experienced good teams to get where we are.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

Eastern conference is unbelievably weak...

Any update if KG is going to LA? I think LA will win another championship if Kobe can get another star on the team
Old 06-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

Go Spurs Go!!!
Old 06-15-2007, 10:49 PM
TECH Resident

i'm still pissed about the cheap shot that Robert Horry got on Nash in the conference semi's that made Amare get suspeneded..

GO MAVS
Old 06-16-2007, 04:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by woswill
Eastern conference is unbelievably weak...

Any update if KG is going to LA? I think LA will win another championship if Kobe can get another star on the team

From what I heard on the radio that if we trade Dirk, Kobe will probably end up with the Mavs. God I hope that happens.
Old 06-16-2007, 04:23 PM
On The Tree

lol.dirk isnt going anywhere!
Old 06-16-2007, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

Lakers are my #1 team, followed by mavs..

I'd hate to see dirk live in hell at LA, but id love to see kobe in dallas..
Old 06-16-2007, 04:56 PM
On The Tree

Kobe is nothing but a ball hogging loser ! I would rather get knocked out of the playoffs in the first round than have his sorry *** in Dallas !!
Old 06-16-2007, 04:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 71camaro
From what I heard on the radio that if we trade Dirk, Kobe will probably end up with the Mavs. God I hope that happens.
wha wha wha what are you serious o yes if this **** happens were goin to kick *** but dirk is good tho.