Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 11:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

no no it's true, we saw him run it
Old 09-06-2007, 09:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't waste your time... Pull the motor and freshen it up. It will save you time and money in the end. If you decide to just "clean" it up and change the oil I say it won't last long and will cause more damage to other parts that are still fine.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:19 PM
Sex On Wheels

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

GF's stock GT (ok well drop in K&N and flowmasters welded into stock pipe), went mid 8's in the 1/8th (8.6). Also 7k for H/C/N20? Not anymore man, I did H/C for under 3k.

William

P.S. I don't buy the global warming crap, it's all cyclical. You can show global warming with select intervals of time but in the big picture it all comes and goes.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:55 PM
KCS

Received 315 Likes on 213 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
Ya, I think it was Al Gore that said that just before he annouced he had invented the internet . What a moron! BTW, global warming does NOT exist Flame on mother truckas!

BTW, I ran a sweet 8.6 at 90+mph tonight. It's a new personal best. That was with me about turning the car sideways on street radials after trying to launch with boost.
Actually, I think it was Enzo Ferrari that said that. He's right though, I'm sure it took you alot of brain power to get your turbo setup. I think they call that "checkbook engineering." I mean c'mon, there are hillbillies taking turbos and parts off their tractors and welding **** together to put on their fox bodies, and it works.

As for Al Gore, I'm pretty sure I remember reading that he actually said something along the lines of claiming he brought the internet to the civilian public, not inventing it like most people believe. Then, it was being applied to military applications only, he simply tried to make it available to the public. It was the opposing political party that twisted what he said, he just didn't really seem to have the cojones to fight back with any rebuttle.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yo pat check your PMs bro. Im trying to get that valvespring tool off ya!