New Kanyre or 50 CD?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 08:24 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Downloaded the 50 cd last night. Was not impressed besides for the tracks that I already had downloaded from like a month ago:

I got money
She wants it (ayo technology)

To me everything else is the same old beat with typical style lyrics. And also like someone else mentioned there are quite a few female vocalists as well.

If you wanna download it yourself and use bittorrent or another client just hit up mininova.org and type in "50 cent curtis" and look for the small 50mb or so torrent. I commented on it so you will know which one it is and you won't waste time with a bigger file.

Josh
Old 09-13-2007, 08:55 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nwmembr19
They are both too much like pop music to even be considered rap. I think i'll stick with zero, trae, and other houston based peoples rappers music.

I agree 10000%. The reason Texas is on the rise in the rap industry is because they actually flow about something other then the same old BS. Yeah every now and again they throw in the candy paint and vogues. But they switch up and they switch styles. Zero and trae are two of my favorite rappers. But I cant stand mainstream stuff anymore. I would rather go down and get something from DSR, the SUC, Zero, Trae, or any number of Texas artist. Chamillionaire is somewhat mainstream now, but at least he throws out some underground ****. I didnt like Revenge, sounded too poppy, but supposedly Ultimate Victory is supposed to kill em so hopefully he will rise to the top.

On another note when I lived on the east coast, 50 would drop an underground mixtape at least once a month and that was where his good stuff was. The stuff they never played on radio was a hundred times better then anything he ever did mainstream. Especially his mixtapes with DJ Whoo Kid.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Limewire and call it a night !!!

B
Old 09-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Launching!

That's the way it always seems. Look at flip, the songs they played of his on the radio are not that good. Game over, wtf. Flip has a lot of way better underground. He had a song he put out recently about houston that was pretty good on the radio, but it seems like sunday nights are the only good times to listen to the radio. Maybe I think that because i am from around here, but if they had a radio station that always played screwston or choppaholics that's were my radio would stay.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Texass683
I agree 10000%. The reason Texas is on the rise in the rap industry is because they actually flow about something other then the same old BS. Yeah every now and again they throw in the candy paint and vogues. But they switch up and they switch styles. Zero and trae are two of my favorite rappers. But I cant stand mainstream stuff anymore. I would rather go down and get something from DSR, the SUC, Zero, Trae, or any number of Texas artist. Chamillionaire is somewhat mainstream now, but at least he throws out some underground ****. I didnt like Revenge, sounded too poppy, but supposedly Ultimate Victory is supposed to kill em so hopefully he will rise to the top.

On another note when I lived on the east coast, 50 would drop an underground mixtape at least once a month and that was where his good stuff was. The stuff they never played on radio was a hundred times better then anything he ever did mainstream. Especially his mixtapes with DJ Whoo Kid.

werd, the Radio sucks, mixtapes are where it's at
Old 09-13-2007, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Well since I've never heard of Kanyre, lol....... Im gunna have to go with 50.....GGGGGGG-unit!!!!
Old 09-13-2007, 08:01 PM
TECH Resident

the intro on 50s cd is hillarious i also like number 2
Old 09-13-2007, 11:56 PM
On The Tree

Lil wayne