Cowboys won.

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cowboys won.

I Thought everyone's saying the eagles were going to win that they were tough and that T.O. sucks...

WHAT NOW BITCHES!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2007, 10:30 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

I missed the end, what was the score? I left when it was like 35-10. Had to go pick up my new rearend
Old 11-04-2007, 10:32 PM
TECH Addict

38-17 and it was nice. We just need to stay focused on our next team. We still play Wash and NY! But for now the Boys have earned it!! Rock on Fellas!!
Old 11-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Launching!

38-17 we let tham score again. i think we should of went for another TD using the back up to show that our back ups can still play hard if they have to.

The funny thing is all the ppl that said eagle were ganna win and that they were tough are now going to say that they arnt that great of a team and that the cowboys need to play a good team.. we did score 24 point on the patriots and lead them into the third. witch i think were thee only one to do that..
Old 11-04-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
38-17 we let tham score again. i think we should of went for another TD using the back up to show that our back ups can still play hard if they have to.

The funny thing is all the ppl that said eagle were ganna win and that they were tough are now going to say that they arnt that great of a team and that the cowboys need to play a good team.. we did score 24 point on the patriots and lead them into the third. witch i think were thee only one to do that..

screw the beagles!! we ripped the goal post down on there a$$! the cowboys are a good team. we came back 14-0 on the pats with 3rd and 4th stringers trying to stop a potent team..and even took the lead. then i believe newman was still somewhat banged up, ellis is banged up. we had 12 or 13 penalties for 100+ yards and henry was out. we held moss to only 1 catch for 6 yards almost the whole game until the 4th. we shot ourselves in the foot vs. the pats with penalties which killed all our drives late in the game. but honestly, i think the pats run defense is suspect!!!! hopefully next time we play them we run the ball all day with jones and barber..and **** let tyson thompson get some!!
Old 11-04-2007, 11:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Patriots won thats all that mattered tonight!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yup the cowboys ripped the goal post down in philly!! cant wait to see how much better our defense gets once we get tank johnson in there on defense. i think the next time the cowboys will beat the pats!! kinda tough to beat the pats when u got a 3rd and 4th stringer trying to stop a good team. plus we did come back from 14-0 to take the lead also. i think next time, if we play the pats we need to run the ball all day with barber and jones. that pats defense vs. the run is suspect..our boys should have kept running the ball against them. oh well, were only gonna get better!! go COWBOYS!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 06:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

i hate the eagles! i'm glad the Cowboys whooped the **** outta them!

Go Cowboys!!!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Banned

Location: Putting my feet in your couch, cause thats how im living

Yeah its awesome that the boys won, its good to see them going so strong this season.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:56 AM
12 Second Club

Cowboys are kicking much *** this season! Glad to see that the Patriots beat the Colts, also. Makes me feel better about having had lost to them!lol
Old 11-05-2007, 12:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
I Thought everyone's saying the eagles were going to win that they were tough and that T.O. sucks...

WHAT NOW BITCHES!!!!!!!!

I'm an eagles fan and like I mentioned in the prev thread.... whoever thought the eagles had a chance were freakin idiots... Westbrook is the total offense and they need to bench mcfag and put the rookie in. Hope they don't offer him an extension.. Either way girls are the better team this year and I got TO on my fantasy league.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by beardWS6
38-17 and it was nice. We just need to stay focused on our next team. We still play Wash and NY! But for now the Boys have earned it!! Rock on Fellas!!
Dave is right, the games against the Giants and Redskins will be tough! The Giants are playing very well and the Redskins defense is very tough.

How about them Texans! LOL!
Old 11-05-2007, 04:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Rofl. The Texans. Go Cowboys!
Old 11-05-2007, 07:21 PM
On The Tree

the patriots suck no matter what their record indicates or what the entire world thinks! we will beat them down next time we play in february
Old 11-05-2007, 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by indigo28
the patriots suck no matter what their record indicates or what the entire world thinks! we will beat them down next time we play in february
wow...why are you such a hater bro?? new england has been dominating the league these past years and deserve the respect. Just cause they took it to the girls in "lil D" you should not talk bad about them
Old 11-05-2007, 08:03 PM
TECH Addict

Ben, you still at G-Force? I haven`t seen you there! Whats up!!
Old 11-05-2007, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
wow...why are you such a hater bro?? new england has been dominating the league these past years and deserve the respect. Just cause they took it to the girls in "lil D" you should not talk bad about them

look who's talkin about 'Hatin." all you do is refer to the cowboys as girls and now call Dallas, "lil d."
Old 11-06-2007, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by A-Bomb
look who's talkin about 'Hatin." all you do is refer to the cowboys as girls and now call Dallas, "lil d."
ALWAYS have and ALWAYS WILL!!!! In my prev post in other threads, I still give them credit and stated they are a good team "THIS" year. Like I said before, I don't talk **** and just state facts. Calling them girls and "lil D" is no offense to all the fans but I'm used to it and hope yourself and others don't get offended.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
ALWAYS have and ALWAYS WILL!!!! In my prev post in other threads, I still give them credit and stated they are a good team "THIS" year. Like I said before, I don't talk **** and just state facts. Calling them girls and "lil D" is no offense to all the fans but I'm used to it and hope yourself and others don't get offended.
If someone gets upset with you its alittle funny. Its just sports!! We all pick about teams and out favorites. Thats just the nature of the Beast!! I`ve been a Dallas fan for ever and we have always been picked on. I can remember when we where 1-15, got alot of **** back then!!! Dallas has been one of the most Dominate teams in football history! Eever Team likes getting after us!! I will say this. This post is nothing like the UT verse Aggies post I see. ALOT of **** talking there!!

Go Cowboys!! I think we will win the NFC, But NE is going tobe hard to beat. Cowboys and NE in Superbowl!! NE wins barely!!
Old 11-06-2007, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ben R
Dave is right, the games against the Giants and Redskins will be tough! The Giants are playing very well and the Redskins defense is very tough.

How about them Texans! LOL!
Im still a Texans fan!.............................