kimbo slice

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 03:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default kimbo slice

anyone see the fight? lol 19 sec knock out!

this is him for yall that dont know him---http://www.touchgloves.com/news/2007/03/kimbo_slice_interview_with_tou.html
Old 11-11-2007, 03:15 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

He isn't as bad *** as he and his homies think he is.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Launching!

lets see if you can hang w/Kimbo, Zons89RSn.. He pretty much left Gannon a bloodly mess and its clear that kimbo only loss cus he wasnt in shape..
Old 11-11-2007, 08:51 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 47 Likes on 19 Posts

what fight?
Old 11-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Launching!

gannon was messy but showed kimbo will gas early...
move that street circus fighter to a pro circus where endurance is needed when the match goes past slugging...
Old 11-11-2007, 09:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6
lets see if you can hang w/Kimbo, Zons89RSn.. He pretty much left Gannon a bloodly mess and its clear that kimbo only loss cus he wasnt in shape..

Oh yeah??? well my dad can beat up his dad.....

Here we go again, everytime someone posts their opinion about a certain fighter whether it be Kimbo, or Tyson, some dumbass always has to come in with the age old BULLSHIT about "see how well you do in the ring with so and so".....

Thats garbage, because personally, if i was Kimbo's age, i would definately not be eating ecstacy pills or whatever other drugs and getting into high school street brawls. Leave that **** for the younger crowd. And before you say, "well he could kick your *** in a fight", let me be clear... If that dude walked up on me trying to fight, my .40 would get skinned and he would get one in the head and the chest...

Let the man have his opinion w/o the Jr High BS

/end rant
Old 11-11-2007, 09:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
He isn't as bad *** as he and his homies think he is.
just curious but why do you say this? with the proper training of Bas Rutten, Kimbo is going to be a force in the Pro MMA ranks.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Launching!

link to "said" fight?
Old 11-11-2007, 10:02 AM
11 Second Club

what fight are we talking about here??? the best fight I have seen him in was Sean gannon fight.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by AGRV8D

Oh yeah??? well my dad can beat up his dad.....

Here we go again, everytime someone posts their opinion about a certain fighter whether it be Kimbo, or Tyson, some dumbass always has to come in with the age old BULLSHIT about "see how well you do in the ring with so and so".....

Thats garbage, because personally, if i was Kimbo's age, i would definately not be eating ecstacy pills or whatever other drugs and getting into high school street brawls. Leave that **** for the younger crowd. And before you say, "well he could kick your *** in a fight", let me be clear... If that dude walked up on me trying to fight, my .40 would get skinned and he would get one in the head and the chest...

/end rant

okay well ur not kimbo! So do what u want.. I dont know whats more Jr high BS.. your bitchin' or your gun shooting kimbo?

i was just clearing that kimbo is a badass.. weather u like it or not.. not only is he K.O. people out..now he's puttin fighters to sleep!
Old 11-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Banned

Kimbo's fights are entertaining thats for sure, but even with the training he has been getting every top 10 heavyweight out there would kill this guy. He kills everybody on the streets because of the silly *** rules they have for the fights.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Kimbo's fights are entertaining thats for sure, but even with the training he has been getting every top 10 heavyweight out there would kill this guy. He kills everybody on the streets because of the silly *** rules they have for the fights.
Im pretty sure Kimbo slice can take anyone on LS1tech down, lol
Old 11-11-2007, 10:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AGRV8D

let me be clear... If that dude walked up on me trying to fight, my .40 would get skinned and he would get one in the head and the chest...

/end rant
Old 11-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6
okay well ur not kimbo! So do what u want.. I dont know whats more Jr high BS.. your bitchin' or your gun shooting kimbo?

i was just clearing that kimbo is a badass.. weather u like it or not.. not only is he K.O. people out..now he's puttin fighters to sleep!
hey buddy, whether you like it or not kimbo does not know jack **** about MMA... why am i allowed to say this, because i trained in MMA for 12 years, i could certaintly not beat him because fo the sure fact im 5'9 170... but i cus sure as hell run circles around that guy in knowledge and thats where he needs to get his game straight instead of just im bigger and stronger than you and i know how to throw hands.... BUTTTT i give him mad props for doing what he does, cus i for sure couldnt just challenge who ever and whenever... so it goes both ways
Old 11-11-2007, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kingcato
hey buddy, whether you like it or not kimbo does not know jack **** about MMA... why am i allowed to say this, because i trained in MMA for 12 years, i could certaintly not beat him because fo the sure fact im 5'9 170... but i cus sure as hell run circles around that guy in knowledge and thats where he needs to get his game straight instead of just im bigger and stronger than you and i know how to throw hands.... BUTTTT i give him mad props for doing what he does, cus i for sure couldnt just challenge who ever and whenever... so it goes both ways
Kimbo trains for MMA fights....

there are some ignorant "bad ***'s" in this thread
Old 11-11-2007, 11:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

alot of ignorant comments in this thread.

kimbo has only been training professionally for only a year, if that long. Bas Rutten has nothing but great things to say about him and how he is a very mature and well spoken man.

http://www.cagetoday.com/mma-video-k...ice-interview/

watch that, and tell me what you think of him.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

plus a lot of his street fights are a lot more organized than you think....both of them are doing it for straight money.

they aren't random thug street brawls
Old 11-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Kimbo trains for MMA fights....

there are some ignorant "bad ***'s" in this thread
yeah since i made myself to be a total bad ***, he is no where were other fighters are that have dedicated their life to the sport, beat sum guys asses off of the street now goes into mma and realizes the sport actually needs training and thats why he just started training in the mma.... he is a bad dude for being able to street fight, but again coming from a mma background its like seeing street punks who think they can fight or challenge every dude that even looks at them wrong...
Old 11-11-2007, 11:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

yeah since i made myself to be a total bad ***, he is no where were other fighters are that have dedicated their life to the sport, beat sum guys asses off of the street now goes into mma and realizes the sport actually needs training and thats why he just started training in the mma.... he is a bad dude for being able to street fight, but again coming from a mma background its like seeing street punks who think they can fight or challenge every dude that even looks at them wrong...

god you make my brain hurt... he never claimed MMA to be easy or expect to walk right in and take out a champion. He is doing it right and training with Bas.

Bas personally said he is one of the most talented and hardworking fighters he has ever trained. That coming from Bas says alot.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

you are an ignorant dumb **** if you don't think Kimbo will be competitive in MMA. he has the best stand up game out there and he's been training for a year with groundwork and endurance. he's 33, 6'2" 240....he's a beast.