dallas vs. detroit

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 07:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by A-Bomb
i don't know if you're being sarcastic but I hope you're right!
No sarcasm here.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:42 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Wish i could have seen that dallas game damn it!

Pats covered like I said a few days ago.

Now, who to pick tonight indy(slaughter house personnel) vs. baltimore. (The cattle that got slaughered ..hmm

Go TEXANS...!!
Was not even close!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Grimlock1968
Was not even close!
Yep, I did pick Indy last night....had a nice little 3-1 Sunday Gotta start looking at tonights game now.

Dallas has a good team and they can beat any team on any given sunday, but I think most sundays they lose to the elite teams (pats,indy).

I think it's gonna be the Pats vs. Dallas, but I'm not fully convinced Dallas won't **** up and lose before the SB.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:13 PM
12 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6
media is full of chit most of the time... and T.O. is not on Randy Moss level, coming from a cowboys fan.. but they both winning!
If u use them in a similar offense yes, TO is just as if not better being that he is more physical and faster.....I dont know why dallas is using TO like if he was Wes Welker on the Pats.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I think Dallas is going to win the Super Bowl.
We shall see but they should win the NFC for sure
Old 12-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GT Griller
If u use them in a similar offense yes, TO is just as if not better being that he is more physical and faster.....I dont know why dallas is using TO like if he was Wes Welker on the Pats.
Your smoking that good **** man, TO is a hall of fame reciever but he is NOT better than randy moss. TO faster than Moss....thats just funny. Any GM in the league would take MOSS over TO and his butterfingers.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it amazes me how many people still doubt cowboys defense.. lemme see here, only loss was against the pats like 2 months ago.. there defense has played damn good every week since then except this sunday. they allowed 1 100 yard rusher, and thats cuz he got a huge 70+ yard run. but was shut out the whole game since then. secondary that everybody keeps saying is suspect.. well i havent seen the cowboys secondary get smoked for a deep ball!! even GB off the bat went 5 WR and the cowboys got 2 ints!! so dallas defense has played well for the last 7-8 weeks, and the pats defense has played like trash 2 weeks in a row!!

as for T.O, T.O.. is a **** beast!! i definitely would take T.O over moss!! T.O is just as explosive as moss is. plus T.O is a whole lot stronger than moss is. plus it was kinda lame for moss to not show up when he was with the raiders regardless of how lame that team was.. now that hes playing with brady he wants to show up!! yeah what a class act that is!! but both of them are really good!
Old 12-10-2007, 07:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'd take TO. It's pretty easy to look good when your QB is Tom Brady.. And as for our defense, it's not bad as a whole but our secondary can't cover ****. Doesn't help that Roy Williams sucks. Yeah we're all impressed that he can hit, but I'd be really impressed if he could cover one damn receiver!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:06 PM
12 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Your smoking that good **** man, TO is a hall of fame reciever but he is NOT better than randy moss. TO faster than Moss....thats just funny. Any GM in the league would take MOSS over TO and his butterfingers.
Hate if u want....lol...like i said in one of my earlier post...im a die hard TO fan, he is #2 on my list behind Jerry Rice.....I would take TO over moss anyday...with TO i know im getting 110% every down every day in every practice and every game...dont have that with Moss....TO and his butter fingers is 2nd in the league with recieving TD's behind moss, but first in the league in recieving yards, takes speed and strength for that....and yes he has the most drops too...lol...but he makes up for it in his production.

However the dallas D line is pretty good, secondary..not so hot....Roy Williams couldnt cover a highschool reciever, but he will hit the **** outa some body...lol

Last edited by GT Griller; 12-10-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:00 PM
TECH Resident

TO is not Moss, i agree. This is evidenced by the fact that TO is #1 in the league in receiving yards with Moss #2. This includes yesterdays game where TO only had like 21 yards because he was triple covered all game....
Old 12-10-2007, 11:04 PM
TECH Resident

Butterfingers?? Have you even been watching the Cowboys this year? I could probably count on both hands how many good passes TO has dropped this year if even that many. On the other hand hes made lots of unbelievable catches. TO, at 34 is having the career of his lifetime.
Old 12-10-2007, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
it amazes me how many people still doubt cowboys defense.. lemme see here, only loss was against the pats like 2 months ago.. there defense has played damn good every week since then except this sunday. they allowed 1 100 yard rusher, and thats cuz he got a huge 70+ yard run. but was shut out the whole game since then. secondary that everybody keeps saying is suspect.. well i havent seen the cowboys secondary get smoked for a deep ball!! even GB off the bat went 5 WR and the cowboys got 2 ints!! so dallas defense has played well for the last 7-8 weeks, and the pats defense has played like trash 2 weeks in a row!!

as for T.O, T.O.. is a **** beast!! i definitely would take T.O over moss!! T.O is just as explosive as moss is. plus T.O is a whole lot stronger than moss is. plus it was kinda lame for moss to not show up when he was with the raiders regardless of how lame that team was.. now that hes playing with brady he wants to show up!! yeah what a class act that is!! but both of them are really good!

once again dude, "calm down" the girls are kicking *** against the horrible nfc. so what the pats had two shitty weeks but they won...AM I RIGHT?? YES!!

The best teams show up in big games and the only big games dallas had was against the pats & pack.. Fortunate for your team, favre got hurt.. Pats showed why their the best in the league... Spanked the **** out of the girls & Pittsburgh in a BIG game whether at home or away!!
Incl. the defending champs colts on the road. R u still

WHO IN HELL HAS DALLAS BEAT??? like I said, their good but havent shown me they can beat the elite teams
Old 12-11-2007, 12:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Fortunate for us that Farve got hurt? Damn I wish he would of keep his immobile *** in there and kept chunking prayers up in the middle of the field. We had that game in the bag until the backup came in (forgot his name). You might not of been able to see the game though since it was on NFL network or you probably wouldn't of made that comment.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FatZ28
Fortunate for us that Farve got hurt? Damn I wish he would of keep his immobile *** in there and kept chunking prayers up in the middle of the field. We had that game in the bag until the backup came in (forgot his name). You might not of been able to see the game though since it was on NFL network or you probably wouldn't of made that comment.
Oh I saw the game bro, and whatever his name (A. Rodgers) split apart your defense from what I remember... He made it a very entertaining game!

That was the offensive coordinators mistake for even attempting that many bombs. GB receivers are deadly from the catch & run routes. IDIOTS for designing a stupid game plan.

Guarantee GB will execute more short routes if they meet up in the playoffs. I am hoping for this matchup b/c GB is the only team left in the NFC who has the best shot to beat the girls.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:24 AM
MJK
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
once again dude, "calm down" the girls are kicking *** against the horrible nfc. so what the pats had two shitty weeks but they won...AM I RIGHT?? YES!!

The best teams show up in big games and the only big games dallas had was against the pats & pack.. Fortunate for your team, favre got hurt.. Pats showed why their the best in the league... Spanked the **** out of the girls & Pittsburgh in a BIG game whether at home or away!!

WHO IN HELL HAS DALLAS BEAT??? like I said, their good but havent shown me they can beat the elite teams
Get excited about football much???

Just messing with you man...

I think it's real simple...Dallas,Green Bay,Pats and the Colts are all excellent playing teams,playing some damn good exciting football (regardless of who they are playing).

I'm definately looking foward to the battles in the playoffs...Go Cowboys!!
Old 12-11-2007, 12:24 AM
TECH Resident

Your Pats wont see the SB. Theyll meet a healthy Colts and get their asses stomped. Watch. Most overrated team in the NFL....
Old 12-11-2007, 12:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh I saw the game bro, and whatever his name (A. Rodgers) split apart your defense from what I remember... He made it a very entertaining game!

That was the offensive coordinators mistake for even attempting that many bombs. GB receivers are deadly from the catch & run routes. IDIOTS for designing a stupid game plan.

Guarantee GB will execute more short routes if they meet up in the playoffs. I am hoping for this matchup b/c GB is the only team left in the NFC who has the best shot to beat the girls.

Old 12-11-2007, 12:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SJRTX
Your Pats wont see the SB. Theyll meet a healthy Colts and get their asses stomped. Watch. Most overrated team in the NFL....
fyi, their not my team but I been stating their the best team in the league right now..

OVER-RATED??? I think you need to check the past SB champs and their records/stats dude before you post a shitty reply.. fkn idiot!!
Old 12-11-2007, 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MJK
Get excited about football much???

Just messing with you man...

I think it's real simple...Dallas,Green Bay,Pats and the Colts are all excellent playing teams,playing some damn good exciting football (regardless of who they are playing).

I'm definately looking foward to the battles in the playoffs...Go Cowboys!!
Always brother!! Can't wait either
Old 12-11-2007, 12:39 AM
TECH Resident

fyi, their not my team but I been stating their the best team in the league right now..

OVER-RATED??? I think you need to check the past SB champs and their records/stats dude before you post a shitty reply.. fkn idiot!!
WTF do i need to check? They lost to the Colts in the AFC game last year, almost lost to an injured colts this year. A healthy Colts can and WILL kick that ***... Weren't the Colts without Addai and Harrison in the game earlier this season? If they are back for round two, say bye to the Pats in the playoffs.

BTW- why was Pittsburgh such a big game? didnt they get beat by the 1-8 Jets? Not sure id use them as a watermark for performance..

Last edited by SJRTX; 12-11-2007 at 12:45 AM.