dallas vs. detroit

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 01:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You fkn need to check your stats before calling a team over-rated!! That's what!

Goes both ways now boy... Pats were injured on defense last year.. The colts climbed a huge wall to get that win.. What a miracle is all I can say about that game. Oh well it's over! This year, the colts are gonna have to do it in foxboro and we all seen how manning plays there in the previous post-season games. HORRIBLE! Pats have the colts number there in Jan. If you're saying the steelers are a joke you are ****** crazy
No wonder you're a cowgirl fan
Old 12-11-2007, 01:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
Fortunate for your team, favre got hurt..

Oh I saw the game bro, and whatever his name (A. Rodgers) split apart your defense from what I remember... He made it a very entertaining game!
kind of contradicted yourself...

so the cowboys were fortunate that favre got hurt? even tho the backup came in and wrecked shop? Rodgers is the only reason that turned into a game.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:27 AM
TECH Resident

First-Im not a boy, im older than you, and a father. Second, im not a ****** idiot either. Remember if you wouldnt say it in person, dont e-thug it on the internet.

GB game- Dallas planned for Favre and they had favres number all game. They had a different play calling scheme for Rodgers because hes half stupid. They planned for Favre and were trying to make the new unexpected adjustments. The offense was still firing and won the game.

Terry Glenn is practicing this week. Every team in the NFL better hope that Glenn isnt even at 80% by the time the playoffs come, or its game over for anyone we play, Pats included. Remember, weve been using our #2 and #3 WR's this season since Glenn has been out.

Ill give you that the Pats might have had a fluke game against the E-gals, but to have a second surprise game against the Ravens just a week later tells the tale. Yes, Dallas was took by surprise by Buffalo, but it has been how long since another one of those games? The got laxed, but when they need to pull it off, they did. IMO, the pats have been exposed by the Eagles, they set out the blue print on how to beat them. Ravens won that game. A miscued time out lost it for them. They arent invincible. The Colts will expose them.

And who have the Pats beat? An injured Colts? Didnt Dallas beat a healthy Colts last year that were 9-0? Yep, they did.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
kind of contradicted yourself...

so the cowboys were fortunate that favre got hurt? even tho the backup came in and wrecked shop? Rodgers is the only reason that turned into a game.
Regardless, favre fucked up early, there was still a whole half and some of football left to be played. If that was their game plan prior the ****** hail marys it would of been a diff outcome. Not sayin the pack would of won but the pack just killed themselves starting the game airing it out consecutive times. The reason was the play calling, not rodgers. Yes he did an awesome job but it starts up top in the booth.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SJRTX
First-Im not a boy, im older than you, and a father. Second, im not a ****** idiot either. Remember if you wouldnt say it in person, dont e-thug it on the internet.

GB game- Dallas planned for Favre and they had favres number all game. They had a different play calling scheme for Rodgers because hes half stupid. They planned for Favre and were trying to make the new unexpected adjustments. The offense was still firing and won the game.

Terry Glenn is practicing this week. Every team in the NFL better hope that Glenn isnt even at 80% by the time the playoffs come, or its game over for anyone we play, Pats included. Remember, weve been using our #2 and #3 WR's this season since Glenn has been out.

Ill give you that the Pats might have had a fluke game against the E-gals, but to have a second surprise game against the Ravens just a week later tells the tale. Yes, Dallas was took by surprise by Buffalo, but it has been how long since another one of those games? The got laxed, but when they need to pull it off, they did. IMO, the pats have been exposed by the Eagles, they set out the blue print on how to beat them. Ravens won that game. A miscued time out lost it for them. They arent invincible. The Colts will expose them.

And who have the Pats beat? An injured Colts? Didnt Dallas beat a healthy Colts last year that were 9-0? Yep, they did.
E-thug..haha I'm only posting what your replies make you sound like!!

Here are a few examples of you still being an idiot:

Predicting game over for other teams when you're fkn city teams can't finish what ya start Are you a mavs fan too??
I'll be sure to post this reply if your team doesn't win the big one, "AGAIN"

I think the last time was this past week against the fkn lions.

Sorry bud gotta get rest!! nice talkin 2 ya and hope you don't get emotional over this
Old 12-11-2007, 01:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Regardless, favre fucked up early, there was still a whole half and some of football left to be played. If that was their game plan prior the ****** hail marys it would of been a diff outcome. Not sayin the pack would of won but the pack just killed themselves starting the game airing it out consecutive times. The reason was the play calling, not rodgers. Yes he did an awesome job but it starts up top in the booth.
either way... the cowboys werent lucky favre got hurt. GB was. There were plenty of other bad plays by favre other then the bombs. he had 2 picks in the short time that he was in.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:58 AM
TECH Resident

"so what the pats had two shitty weeks but they won...AM I RIGHT?? YES!!"

They had two shitty weeks in a row against losing teams. They beat the Steelers (who lost to the 1-8 jets) and are suddenly "unbeatable" again? Maybe now they are since they have to play...Miami (ohh theres a hard one) the JETS(another tough one i know) and the Giants (wow)... You ask who has Dallas beat, who has NE beat??

Your highlights there- yes Dallas had a couple of close calls, but it wasnt two weeks in a row, those games are separated by several weeks. They highlight only Dallas getting lax, and pulling together wins like no other team in this league could. You also highlight the fact that our WR Terry Glenn is out. Thats not a big deal? Lets take Stallworth out of the picture for the whole season for the Pats, and see if it makes a difference..shall we?

And yes, had the coach not called that time out before that 4th and 1 in the Ravens game, they could have run the clock out and beat them. On top of that, they had tons of penalties which just handed it to the Pats. They were damn ******* lucky to get out of that game with a win. And if you dont think so, you didnt watch it.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

"so what the pats had two shitty weeks but they won...AM I RIGHT?? YES!!"

They had two shitty weeks in a row against losing teams. They beat the Steelers (who lost to the 1-8 jets) and are suddenly "unbeatable" again? Maybe now they are since they have to play...Miami (ohh theres a hard one) the JETS(another tough one i know) and the Giants (wow)... You ask who has Dallas beat, who has NE beat??

Your highlights there- yes Dallas had a couple of close calls, but it wasnt two weeks in a row, those games are separated by several weeks. They highlight only Dallas getting lax, and pulling together wins like no other team in this league could. You also highlight the fact that our WR Terry Glenn is out. Thats not a big deal? Lets take Stallworth out of the picture for the whole season for the Pats, and see if it makes a difference..shall we?

And yes, had the coach not called that time out before that 4th and 1 in the Ravens game, they could have run the clock out and beat them. On top of that, they had tons of penalties which just handed it to the Pats. They were damn ******* lucky to get out of that game with a win. And if you dont think so, you didnt watch it.
Baltimore and their losing record would slap alot of the nfc teams just like the girls are doing. Their defense is a big dissappointment this year but that's football. Their still a good team on defense when their game plan works!

You're right who are they beating?? They are destroying some of the big doggs in the afc whether at home or on the road, that's who! The teams your team struggled with. (ie. skins, bills)

Also, I highlighted Terry Glenn and your statement that the girls have it on lock if he's back and at 80%... once again, "you're an idiot"

Quit cryin . I know they got breaks during the game but isn't that football. The better team will make you pay for your mistakes. Isn't that what dallas did to the lions?? Didn't dallas get a break?? if the idiot on defense would of fell on the fumble, GAME OVER, run the clock out and you lose to a sorry team in the nfc...haha

It isn't their fault their 3 last three games are weak teams.. Put a contender on the field with them and they will bring it. They took care of everyone else right incl. your team on THE ROAD!!
Old 12-11-2007, 02:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
either way... the cowboys werent lucky favre got hurt. GB was. There were plenty of other bad plays by favre other then the bombs. he had 2 picks in the short time that he was in.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:57 AM
Banned

I guess I shouldn't have tried to argue that Moss is a better reciever than TO w/ cowboys fans....lol. Ask any neutral fan and 99% will take Moss over TO.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:30 AM
TECH Resident

Baltimore and their losing record would slap alot of the nfc teams just like the girls are doing. Their defense is a big dissappointment this year but that's football. Their still a good team on defense when their game plan works!

You're right who are they beating?? They are destroying some of the big doggs in the afc whether at home or on the road, that's who! The teams your team struggled with. (ie. skins, bills)

Also, I highlighted Terry Glenn and your statement that the girls have it on lock if he's back and at 80%... once again, "you're an idiot"

Quit cryin . I know they got breaks during the game but isn't that football. The better team will make you pay for your mistakes. Isn't that what dallas did to the lions?? Didn't dallas get a break?? if the idiot on defense would of fell on the fumble, GAME OVER, run the clock out and you lose to a sorry team in the nfc...haha

It isn't their fault their 3 last three games are weak teams.. Put a contender on the field with them and they will bring it. They took care of everyone else right incl. your team on THE ROAD!!
Jeez, you sure do seem to get ***** hurt a lot when it comes to patriot discussion.

Didnt we blow out the Eagles? Same team NE had trouble with? We'll do it again this sunday. But im not sure I understand your point. And the Redskins always play us close. In case you havent noticed, we've got a little bit of a rivalry with them.

And apparently you havent seen Terry Glenn play much. Crayton is nowhere near a healthy Glenn's level of play. But considering what our offense has done missing a starting WR, yeah, if he comes back in old form, our offense will be devastating.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

once again dude, "calm down" the girls are kicking *** against the horrible nfc. so what the pats had two shitty weeks but they won...AM I RIGHT?? YES!!

The best teams show up in big games and the only big games dallas had was against the pats & pack.. Fortunate for your team, favre got hurt.. Pats showed why their the best in the league... Spanked the **** out of the girls & Pittsburgh in a BIG game whether at home or away!!
Incl. the defending champs colts on the road. R u still

WHO IN HELL HAS DALLAS BEAT??? like I said, their good but havent shown me they can beat the elite teams

LOL...how is the NFC horrible when the AFC has the only winless team? ...pats defense horrible last 2 weeks.... the cowboys defense didnt play so well vs. the lions.. but that was after playing solid 7-8 weeks straight bro so dont get it twisted!!

lol.. favre got hurt!! lol.. okay so if thats the case then, why was the pats getting there *** kicked vs. the colts without harrison and i believe dallas clark?.. i knew it was gonna be tough for the cowboys to slow down the pats when your 1st string CB is hurt, your 2nd string is out, and its your 3rd stringers 4th game starting trying to cover moss..

bottom line is dallas has played well every week since that loss to NE..
as for the GB game plan, everybody thinks dallas secondary is suspect, thats why favre tried to expose that.. 5wr set.. and what happend 2 ints.. dallas defense has been playing great every week and more importantly getting healthier.

GO COWBOYS!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 10:09 AM
TECH Addict

Dallas is easly one of the top 3 teams in NFL. You can pick apart any Team right now on top and show the weaknesses! O`well! Dallas is getting better every week. I think it will be alot better game next time we play NE. I`m not saying we beat them. But it will be alot closer if not maybe a upset! Just depends on what game we bring! Like I have said before, we seem to play at the level of the team we play sometimes. We need to get a killer instinct and put teams away better. But we are playing we`ll! As for the AFC being the strongest, there are alot of weak teams in both divisions!!
Old 12-11-2007, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

we shall see... nfc ain't **** this year and the SB champ will come out of the afc.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by beardWS6
Dallas is easly one of the top 3 teams in NFL. You can pick apart any Team right now on top and show the weaknesses! O`well! Dallas is getting better every week. I think it will be alot better game next time we play NE. I`m not saying we beat them. But it will be alot closer if not maybe a upset! Just depends on what game we bring! Like I have said before, we seem to play at the level of the team we play sometimes. We need to get a killer instinct and put teams away better. But we are playing we`ll! As for the AFC being the strongest, there are alot of weak teams in both divisions!!

WORD!! i think the cowboys vs. pats rematch would be crazy if that happend. dallas was hanging in there with the pats the first time. just didnt have a strong 4th QTR. but it was good to show atleast what its gonna take to beat a top caliber team like the pats. thats why like we have been saying, our team has played really good since then.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Launching!

ok ladies,coming from a cowboy fan, this how it goes. AFC>NFC! The Jags could easily hand the cowboys a loss, much less Indy/Pats. Cowboys are still going to the superbowl and have a shot at winning it if the offense do what they do and defense plays decent!

about the Moss over T.O: im a cowboys fan 4 life and i would take Moss anyday over Owens.. whoever said T.O was faster than Moss needs an egg on thier face. One mistake on moss on a slant and he's easily gone for Touchdown! and about T.O. not catching **** because he was triple covered?? Moss catches anything dont matter how many you want covering him.. He just gots, hands, speed, hops, 1st step and he can catch the deep ball unlike owens who only catches them on blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn coverage and is wide open. Only thing Owens over moss is that hes more physical, but that will only get you a short slant or out route. Moss still does what he does just like he did back in the Vikings.. class or not hes an animal!!

Go Cowboys tho, lol!
Old 12-12-2007, 07:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by RoWDyWS6
ok ladies,coming from a cowboy fan, this how it goes. AFC>NFC! The Jags could easily hand the cowboys a loss, much less Indy/Pats. Cowboys are still going to the superbowl and have a shot at winning it if the offense do what they do and defense plays decent!

about the Moss over T.O: im a cowboys fan 4 life and i would take Moss anyday over Owens.. whoever said T.O was faster than Moss needs an egg on thier face. One mistake on moss on a slant and he's easily gone for Touchdown! and about T.O. not catching **** because he was triple covered?? Moss catches anything dont matter how many you want covering him.. He just gots, hands, speed, hops, 1st step and he can catch the deep ball unlike owens who only catches them on blowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn coverage and is wide open. Only thing Owens over moss is that hes more physical, but that will only get you a short slant or out route. Moss still does what he does just like he did back in the Vikings.. class or not hes an animal!!

Go Cowboys tho, lol!
Hmm, I seem to remember a 9-0 Colts coming into Dallas and losing 21-14...

And the team is much better now. The jags would get their asses beat.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hmm, I seem to remember a 9-0 Colts coming into Dallas and losing 21-14...

And the team is much better now. The jags would get their asses beat.

yup, i remember that game!
Old 12-12-2007, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha, do you d-fans remember the seattle seahawks game in the first round??
Old 12-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Launching!

Romo is the reason Parcells retired.. but hes stepped up his game..Tuna built the team..