VICK got off light!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ALPHA Q
does anyone think the NFL will be interested on him after he gets out?
I don't think he will be able to walk right after of the love he's gonna be getting in jail!
yes, there is always a team desperate enough to take a chance on some one. How many chances did Lawrence Phillips get?
Old 12-10-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Junkie

His jail sentence might only be 23 months, but think about what's likely to happen once his jail time is over. He can still be suspended/banned from/by the Falcons and the NFL. It's very likely he won't ever play ever again. And the Falcons are seeking to get $20M back from him now that he's been convicted.

So really, his punishment is that he's about to lose $20M, spend 2 years in prison, never play again in the NFL, and always be the POS that was running a dog fighting operation at his house.

Pretty shity situation for him if you ask me.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default !!!!

Originally Posted by Redneck02
well guess who is ^ racist. Im sure that you have done nothing in life worth contributing to society other than negativity, and stupid *** comments like what you just posted. For one thing, what is a "po po", they need to screen the people that are on here and make them pass an IQ test before they are allowed to post anything up. The "po po", as you call them, are only out to get you b/c you did something wrong. If the "minorities" didn't rob stores, steal purses, rape people in the super dome, kill cops when they get pulled over for a traffic violation, and always get caught dealing drugs then maybe the Police wouldn't harass the "minorities". Besides the "minorities" are not "minorities" anymore. You all bred to fast and now we are the "minorities". they should have hung Vics' sorry ***, and then seized all his funds and given it to a SPCA. As far as Obama, why should we let his sorry *** in the office? He is of the same religion that these @$$holes are over here, that keep trying to blow up my Humvee when i drive down the road. He is just like all the other "minorities". Obama screwed up when he converted or announced that he was Muslim. besides who wants a person that sympathizes with the muslims. A interpreter once told me that "all terrorists are muslims, but not all muslims are terrorists." Not that there is anything wrong with muslims, but they have a tendency to call us infidels and crash planes in to buildings, and or kill the very people that im trying to protect...( Americans) so i don't feel bad when i, or one of my guys cut one of them in half. Also, all of Vics' sympathizers need to be beat with a length of hose. I only say that b/c they the (sympathizers) are probably guilty of the same or like the same thing. Keep in mind when you post something back about this angry rant that i have just made, that this comment was made by someone that is fighting for your freedoms to be a dumb ***, and post ignorant ****. I don't want to hear that I'm out of line or anything of the sort. When you put your live and the live of those you love on hold to go fight for the American and NATO way of living then you can talk to me about being out of line.

What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
should of been a year or slightly under, I'm all about animal rights but when comparing his sentence to those of convicted molesters and rapists... he got too much time

or mybe the molesters and rapists didnt get enuf time. that sounds about right
Old 12-10-2007, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

well guess who is ^ racist. Im sure that you have done nothing in life worth contributing to society other than negativity, and stupid *** comments like what you just posted. For one thing, what is a "po po", they need to screen the people that are on here and make them pass an IQ test before they are allowed to post anything up. The "po po", as you call them, are only out to get you b/c you did something wrong. If the "minorities" didn't rob stores, steal purses, rape people in the super dome, kill cops when they get pulled over for a traffic violation, and always get caught dealing drugs then maybe the Police wouldn't harass the "minorities". Besides the "minorities" are not "minorities" anymore. You all bred to fast and now we are the "minorities". they should have hung Vics' sorry ***, and then seized all his funds and given it to a SPCA. As far as Obama, why should we let his sorry *** in the office? He is of the same religion that these @$$holes are over here, that keep trying to blow up my Humvee when i drive down the road. He is just like all the other "minorities". Obama screwed up when he converted or announced that he was Muslim. besides who wants a person that sympathizes with the muslims. A interpreter once told me that "all terrorists are muslims, but not all muslims are terrorists." Not that there is anything wrong with muslims, but they have a tendency to call us infidels and crash planes in to buildings, and or kill the very people that im trying to protect...( Americans) so i don't feel bad when i, or one of my guys cut one of them in half. Also, all of Vics' sympathizers need to be beat with a length of hose. I only say that b/c they the (sympathizers) are probably guilty of the same or like the same thing. Keep in mind when you post something back about this angry rant that i have just made, that this comment was made by someone that is fighting for your freedoms to be a dumb ***, and post ignorant ****. I don't want to hear that I'm out of line or anything of the sort. When you put your live and the live of those you love on hold to go fight for the American and NATO way of living then you can talk to me about being out of line.

LOL @ this post + your name. hahaha.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:13 AM
TECH Regular

IBTL....this has to be one of the worst threads on tech in recent memory.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

howd it go from drowning dogs to fighting the war in the Middle east?

Redneck, what base you at? Just from one soldier to another, keep the war stories between you and other brothers in arms bro. theres a time and place for them and a forum like this certainly isn't one of them some of these guys have no idea, and there is really no reason to force feed our experiences on them.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:44 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
howd it go from drowning dogs to fighting the war in the Middle east?

Redneck, what base you at? Just from one soldier to another, keep the war stories between you and other brothers in arms bro. theres a time and place for them and a forum like this certainly isn't one of them some of these guys have no idea, and there is really no reason to force feed our experiences on them.
Well said AG,
Old 12-11-2007, 08:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks Randy. Hows life back home?

Man i wanted to dig into some of these guys that think they know, but you know how it is.... Just read my signature...

FYI:I did not join for the patriotism, but everytime i hear the National Anthem, i weep. Its not always the reasons you joined for, but no Soldier, Marine, Airman or Seaman ever leaves the military, even if they never see a warzone, without a big sense of pride for the homeland.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:05 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
Thanks Randy. Hows life back home?

Man i wanted to dig into some of these guys that think they know, but you know how it is.... Just read my signature...

FYI:I did not join for the patriotism, but everytime i hear the National Anthem, i weep. Its not always the reasons you joined for, but no Soldier, Marine, Airman or Seaman ever leaves the military, even if they never see a warzone, without a big sense of pride for the homeland.
The thing that bothers me about talking about certain things like he has is that the people on this website are not here to discuss the war or the shitty things that happen to some of our service men/women over there.

He reminds me of one certain Army MP that kept harrasing me in Baghdad about wearing my badges visibly displayed. The KID had never left the damn base and was like a hall monitor but I bet he runs home and acts like he has been in the thick of things cuz he has heard the mortars and the car bombs.

Now quite certainly this individual may have or even be doing the hard stuff but this is not the place to discuss things of that nature. If he is complaining about being over there now, I can't wait to see what he says about the summers!

Back on topic, I think that Mike Vick is facing his punishment like a man. He might have deserved more time but considering the time that people that commit crimes against other people get, he got his time accordingly.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Banned

This is a public forum where anything/everything can be discussed. I think it's his choice whether he wants to talk about those things or not.
TECH Fanatic

He is probably just young. Give the boy some time. I dont think he was bitching per se, however, i never talk about things with certain people. I have to be drunk at a bar (prob. the VFW) with someone to compare to, and you may be lucky or unlucky enough to overhear the convo.

Maybe he needs the "what every boy needs to know about being a man" speech....

And Deerhunter, you are correct. you are always right. nothing you type is ever wrong. evar
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
This is a public forum where anything/everything can be discussed. I think it's his choice whether he wants to talk about those things or not.
Yea but he should make another thread about just that.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Randy_S
Yea but he should make another thread about just that.
I agree
Old 12-11-2007, 11:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

As far as Obama, why should we let his sorry *** in the office? He is of the same religion that these @$$holes are over here, that keep trying to blow up my Humvee when i drive down the road.
christians try to blow up your humvee?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Church_of_Christ

lmao
Old 12-11-2007, 01:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Atleast Vick is getting some time behind bars. Remember Mercy, the Pitbull that was stabbed, burned, and later died? That POS only got a $5000 fine and 4 years probation.

http://www.operationkindness.org/Ani...essProgram.htm
Old 12-12-2007, 07:55 AM
Teching In

Default vick

I am not talking about the dogs you idiot. I am talking about his sentence just like everyone else. I am saying who gives a **** how much time he does? Do you think he or anyone else would give a damn if you did any?
Old 12-12-2007, 08:16 AM
TECH Addict

I am glad Vick got what he did. It to me seems about right for what our legl system does. The biggest hit isnt that he has to do jail time. Its that he loses all the wages from Nike and the NFL. So look at it like being fined $100,000,000.00 or so. With that said, he has been referenced as someone that has no sense at all. He has "handlers", but are no more than thugs from the ghetto where he came. Its a common case of 4 tons of talent packed in someone with 4 ounces brains.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:38 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TXws6
there is no parole in the federal system, rules governing time off for good behavior could reduce Vick's prison stay by about three months, resulting in a summer 2009 release.
Did the mink bill not get passed through this year?
Old 12-12-2007, 11:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Aquintero
I am not talking about the dogs you idiot. I am talking about his sentence just like everyone else. I am saying who gives a **** how much time he does? Do you think he or anyone else would give a damn if you did any?
I think your missing the point here. Old Joe Blow talking in this forum is known by maybe 100 people.
Micheal Vick is a superstar that did the wrong, and now we need to make an example out of him for everyone to see. Yes, he may have recieved a harsher punishment than most, but Im glad he did. Maybe it will start a new trend in the judicial system that will create more harsh punishment for ******** that treat animals like this