Astros traded for Tejada!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have read a lot of the report and it mostly stated Tejada injected vitamin B12. Not sure if that is illegal or considered "steroids".
Old 12-14-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Just heresay right now from a source. I think it's pretty hard to make up details like that though. It's pretty safe to say he's done them.
Did you read the section on him? The details on him, unlike Clemens, were sketchy and not detailed. He gave some guy money who "bought it for him"... but thats about as concrete as it gets.

B12 is legal. He was injecting it and his B12 was tested for steriods and was okay.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hawgs
Did you read the section on him? The details on him, unlike Clemens, were sketchy and not detailed. He gave some guy money who "bought it for him"... but thats about as concrete as it gets.

B12 is legal. He was injecting it and his B12 was tested for steriods and was okay.
So you believe he was only injecting B12? He gave his team-mate 2 checks totaling $6300 for some B12...lol. C'mon man, remember Tejada admitted to giving "B12" to Palmeiro who ...surprise surprise.... tested positive. Don't be so naive man. I don't care either way to be honest, I'm excited about him coming here.