Lonestar Muscle Meet RAFFLE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Banned

Location: Putting my feet in your couch, cause thats how im living
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lonestar Muscle Meet RAFFLE!!!

I want to take a bit of bandwidth here to thank What A Rush, Greed 4 Speed, WS6-CobraKiller and Redchevcam for their interest and enthusiasm in helping to get this off the ground and up and running. Without these guys there would not be a Car Club we call Lonestar Muscle!

You guys have done a tremendous job with all of the behind the scenes work that has gone into putting this Club together, Thank You for doing what you are doing and for being a part of this.

As a bonus for those who are in attendance for the Inagural Meeting Jan. 12, ACE Racing Transmissions will be raffling off 1 free Transmision Service.(fluid, filter, gasket and the labor to do it of course)

In addition, I have spoken to Arvil Fowler of Xtreme Horsepower. He has commited to providing us a 1-10 lb. bottle Nitrous Refill free! We will raffle it off as well. Thanks for contributing Arvil!

The only rule that applies to either Raffle is you must be in attendance to win.

We are excited about helping you guys take you cars to new heights! Come and see what we are all about.

G

__________________________________________________ _______________

Thanks Gil and all the guys,

Its been a great experience being apart of this winning team. I will be happy to meet all of you at what will be the best car meet I have been to yet. I expect to have alot of great friends after this meet is over with. I will be heading off to Iraq for a while and I will still be holding firm on my Public Relations spot and the Promotions part of my job with Lonestar Muscle. I thank you all for your encouragment and prayers while im away.

For all the members that join, Thanks very much for wanting to be apart of this great Car Club. And its going to be awesome watching everyone grow in
their knowledge and abilities with these great machines and hobbies. Its always a great feeling to be apart of something so big. Just wanted to give my thoughts to add to the hard work that WS6-cobrakiller, RedchevCam, Ratchthed and Greed4Speed has done since day one at our first meeting.
Thanks you guys for making this a reality for me and giving me that much more to look forward too when I return!!

See you at the Meet Guys!!

Zach
Old 01-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Evening before meet bump... Hope to see everyone there.