Recap 2920 Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Q
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks, I had a couple of friends (all law enforcement) that wanted to come out there and check out the cars. They are car nuts as well. You guys don't know any property owners that would allow you to pay to park? That would cut down on the ***-clowns that want to ruin it. Wasn't there a member on here that had a family establishment in Old Town Spring?
Old 03-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Q
That sucks, I had a couple of friends (all law enforcement) that wanted to come out there and check out the cars. They are car nuts as well. You guys don't know any property owners that would allow you to pay to park? That would cut down on the ***-clowns that want to ruin it. Wasn't there a member on here that had a family establishment in Old Town Spring?
what about having the cop friends show up at conn's in uniform and cop cars? that keeps the dumbasses out and we won't get run off
Old 03-02-2008, 10:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Somebody has to know the people that are doing the stupid ****. I doubt they just strolled on by on accident and saw the spot. If anyone knows any of the people that do stupid **** at the meets keep your friends, acquaintances, family members in check. F@cking no brain idiots always ruining it for all the other folks that have some common sense.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Launching!

Hey it was good meeting everyone also. Yeah the 2920 spot looks pretty toasted. So are we goingto start it somewhere else.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by O6DODGE
Hey it was good meeting everyone also. Yeah the 2920 spot looks pretty toasted. So are we goingto start it somewhere else.
Yeah ttt i would like to know also
Old 03-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Teching In

we are goin to go to conns until we can find a better spot...
Old 03-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Q
What establishment could hold the number of cars that turn out for this meet?
Old 03-03-2008, 06:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
what about having the cop friends show up at conn's in uniform and cop cars? that keeps the dumbasses out and we won't get run off
I've got a cop uniform for you to put on. We need you to get there around 8pm. Section off enough enough area for 100 cars, block all exits except for one to get in and one to get out. This uniform even comes with plastic badge and gun. Thank you for volunteering!
Old 03-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Teching In

gtslow7 for whom were you talking about the "gay *** truck people". my buddy was rolling in an extended 2002 blue bagged chevy truck and he was mining his own business looking at all the cars, i hope you didnt include him.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

happens every time...

makes me want to make it an LS1tech only meet, so less stupid people will show up.

but on the other hand its nice having more cars around, makes a better meet.

I do wish there was someway to keep the ricers out and crap.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 96redcamaro
happens every time...

makes me want to make it an LS1tech only meet, so less stupid people will show up.

but on the other hand its nice having more cars around, makes a better meet.

I do wish there was someway to keep the ricers out and crap.

Ricer's can drive all kinds of cars....There was a LS1 Trans AM Doing Burnouts at Conns......And then Some 2v with some gay *** music turned all the way up at the end of the parking lot
Old 03-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Teching In

monkey97z28, all I know is there was a group of trucks together playing there music loud and blowing there horns. Not hating on trucks just the ones messing everything up.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by monkey97z28
gtslow7 for whom were you talking about the "gay *** truck people". my buddy was rolling in an extended 2002 blue bagged chevy truck and he was mining his own business looking at all the cars, i hope you didnt include him.
He probably didnt mean him. In essence he probably mean "if the shoe fits wear it." Nobodys looking for a word fight here.

Wouldnt it be a "perfect car meeting" to have a sniper at the end of a parking lot to shoot out only a tire of two of someone doing burnouts, curb hopping, air hornying (is that a word? lol), loud unnecessary music blasting at our meets? :grin:
Old 03-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Teching In

cool beans, hes planning on putting heads and cam on his 4.8 or just drop an ls1 in there, sorry if i ruffled anyone's feathers. i did have have beef with a few of these kids cutting people off multiple times and also hitting my other buddies truck in the process. the kids were in a cobalt with a fart can, a v6 camaro with a fart can. they turned left onto cypresswood from the extreme far right lane on the feeder hitting my buddies truck, there was no damage but there could of been. we should have like a area 51 meet where only we know where we are going by pm people the day of the meet or something
Old 03-03-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Addict

i think paying for a cop or paying for entrance would be a good way to minimize trouble. and it would be worth it.