Dark Blue TA on Louetta tonight

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dark Blue TA on Louetta tonight

car sounds mean as hell. I'm the white grand prix with the blower belt removed and the half fnished exhaust.. not so sure i'd want a piece of it if my blower belt was on either lol. I thought you said you had a stall on it.... nice ride.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Teching In

that was me. Thanks for the compliments, your car looked nice as well. The car is a 6 speed and i was saying my clutch sucks lol. It likes to stick to the floor everytime i shift hard. I should be getting a new clutch sometime soon so when you get your car finished let me know...maybe we can get a few runs in just for fun.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

it might look good but my car sounds like complete *** right now. Headers + 3 inch straight back exhaust on a 6 cyl is a nono. I need to slap on a glasspack and use it as a resonator. A few of us houston grand prix guys will be hittin the track soon(ina month) if u wanna go with. Theres about 5 of us that are decently modded, two turbo and one cam'd intercooled. All of them should be 11 or 12 second cars and I'm the slow 13 second one
Old 03-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Teching In

I wouldnt mind going to the track if i get a new clutch. I need to get some baseline numbers before i start modding more. Let me know when yall plan on going out. I might bring my truck as well if its not sold by then.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Teching In

man i never see any fbodys down louetta and im always driving through there
Old 03-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by slohemi
that was me. Thanks for the compliments, your car looked nice as well. The car is a 6 speed and i was saying my clutch sucks lol. It likes to stick to the floor everytime i shift hard. I should be getting a new clutch sometime soon so when you get your car finished let me know...maybe we can get a few runs in just for fun.
You are so close to the 2920 meet, dont you ever go there to take a peek at us?

(Actually, when it used to be there.)