WTT: 90 GT Stang for Firebird/TransAm/Camaro(LT1)

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT: 90 GT Stang for Firebird/TransAm/Camaro(LT1)

Looking to trade for an LT1 Firebird/Trans Am/Camaro. Stang isn't perfect so of course I wouldnt expect the same. I can add some cash but not looking for extreme.

Its a 1990 5.0 with a t-5 tranny. It was an original LX but has been converted to a GT. its grey interior with blue outside.It has had the heads and intake ported and polished and had a new clutch installed recently. It has a mild cam it in along with 3.73 gear posi rear end. It sounds really good. It also has headers along with a new windshield and tires. Also has SN95 Seats. I currently Daily Drive the car now. Recently did a full tune up with new plugs, oil change, fuel filter and O2 sensors.

Car was mostly apart when I got it with no seats, hood and only the dash in place. Now it is put back together and fully legal for street use. New registration and inspection sticker. The only issues so far with it right now is it seems it will need a tranny build but still shifts into gears as I drive it everyday. The fuel gauge does not work as well. Some of the plastic was broken by the previous owner(s). A few places need weatherstripping replaced as well. All holds in place but don't want it to be a surprise to anybody.

Price: $2900

Thanks!