I sort of drove though a toll, whats going to happen?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 11:19 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joshtownsend
Houston or Dallas...if its Houston ...not a dang thing...how do i know??? I setup the system...
? more info please
Old 03-26-2008, 12:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by joshtownsend
Houston or Dallas...if its Houston ...not a dang thing...how do i know??? I setup the system...
So what you're trying to say is that next time I head to La Porte, I can just drive on through the toll roads without paying, lol. It's only like $3 that I waste every time I head over there or come back home. I was just wondering what would happen. The first time I made the trip up there I wasn't paying attention and got super close to going through the EZ Tag lane, haha.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:52 PM
Banned

your gonna get a 1.25 ticket like i got haha
Old 03-26-2008, 12:58 PM
On The Tree

boyfriend did it coming up to visit me from college.
wait til the ticket comes= double the fine + $50
go to palce, give em tag# date and time u ran it = double
call place give em place tag # time and dae u ran it with =doublecredit card over phone

Last edited by Lady_Bird; 03-26-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Launching!

i know you get 2 free trips through the easy tag lane before they send a bill.
3rd time i did it they said i had to pay the $18 fee or...
jail.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

I heard a story about a guy that once ran through a toll way and shortly after that he got a knock on the door and a swarm of midgets rushed in his house and stole all of his childrens clothing...I say you go and change your name, get tattoos everywhere to cover your identity and for God's sake...avoid answering the door if you hear a knock, but can't see anyone out of the peep hole...TWO WORDS : MIDGET SWARM
Old 03-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

^^^ its true.....happend to my best friends next door neighbors kids bay sitters ant, who was dating a guys whos dad was a marine and his superiors cousins wife ran one..guess what.... knock knock.....opened door and...BAMMMM 63 midgets came sprinting threw her door like a **** lpadof hoped up civics... pushing her down and lauging at her while 47 of the other "lil" dudes and dudets ran threw the house steeling anything that was her childrrens cloths ....even stole the baby cloths...and the baby is still waiting to be hatcheed from her...so ur best bet is to hit mexico and buy some once dailey valtrax to prevent any herpie outbreaks....and watch out for any lil people......
Old 03-26-2008, 04:06 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by Duffster
You're going to hell...
Old 03-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Banned

That reminds me of a time when I sold a car to some kid and a month later I started getting alot of bills in the mail from all the times he ran the toll booth. It took awhile to get that mess straightened out.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:20 PM
12 Second Club

They are going to come arrest you.. LOL
Old 03-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Teching In

I have gone straight through the George Bush Turnpike tolls the two times I was on that highway, blowing through about 10 total tolls... nothing's happened yet!
Old 03-26-2008, 09:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
So what you're trying to say is that next time I head to La Porte, I can just drive on through the toll roads without paying, lol. It's only like $3 that I waste every time I head over there or come back home. I was just wondering what would happen. The first time I made the trip up there I wasn't paying attention and got super close to going through the EZ Tag lane, haha.
Well as long as you go thru the coin operated lanes ..its fine...and some of them will open automatically because the gates are wired backwards so it never waits till you pay..it just opens as a safety precaution to hitting cars...now in the Ez tag lane, they are monitored by Cameras and you cant out run it, When we were testing them in 2001, I went thru around 155 and got 4 of 4 frames ith the plate...BUT...if a digit is missing say from tape, mud or no plate at all...then it does not record anything as there has to be COMPLETE recognition...One more thing..try to fine someone that has been prosecuted for running it...You wont as they have never prosecuted one single person.....as of 2005 anyways...every year of so the TV stations get a hold of the records...that are public and fine people with over $18,000 worth of fines and have never had anything done...HCTRA is all about the easy money...hence the reason they are going away with the coin lanes and only doing EZ tag.....Any other questions I would be happy to answer as they make way to much money....most of which is profit and goes to Harris county for BIG wigs to get paid even more!!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 09:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KMK454
I have gone straight through the George Bush Turnpike tolls the two times I was on that highway, blowing through about 10 total tolls... nothing's happened yet!
that's because your car is too fast to be caught running the toll... Or because Chuck knorris drove by before you and caused an electrical shortage by blinking.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:03 AM
TECH Resident

haha ****, look what i started
Old 03-27-2008, 06:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by redsox_ws6
that's because your car is too fast to be caught running the toll... Or because Chuck knorris drove by before you and caused an electrical shortage by blinking.
eh, i just rounghouse kick the guys in the tollbooth if they gimme any lip about not paying