User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can't post in Classifieds/Marketplace? CHECK THE FAQ STICKY ABOVE FOR ANSWERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Read a little bit before you post. It explains it here https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...questions.html and there's 2 locked threads on this page about it since nobody bothers to read the stickies.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Blocked from posting?

Im being blocked from posting or replying to any threads? Every time i try to post a thread it says i dont have permission or something.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:19 AM

yeahh for me too..well on some things, it still says i have 0 posts idk why?
Old 10-07-2010, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...-any-questions Read this before you ask anymore questions that have been answered a million times.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:46 AM
On The Tree

Question posting

whhy am i not able to post in sales or parts wanted????? any one out there please help
Old 10-09-2010, 02:20 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

You must have 50 posts/6 months membership. This answer can also be found in the FAQ sticky in the User Support and Resources section.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:07 AM
On The Tree

Default you may not post

How long do I have to wait to use this site after joining its been a while and I just want to say this sucks
Old 10-18-2010, 09:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

think its 50 posts,read the stickys!
Old 10-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Rehab is for quitters...

To be part of a site for approx. 6 months, yet still have not read the stickies....You are 100% correct, that does indeed suck.

Just messing with you!

Start here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/6882681-post3.html (FWIW, this link was less than 2" away from the new thread button you clicked to post in here)

It looks like you joined April 24, 2010. So per the 6 month rule you have a few days yet. As for 50 (Legitimate) tech posts, that would have taken much less time.

I will say this...I am glad you didn't just post a bunch of crap to get your 50 posts, that would have set you back even more.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

Default cant post in classifieds?

How come i cant post in classifieds to try and buy something?
Old 10-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Launching!

It's because you are too new. Be sure to read the forum rules and stickies.
Old 11-03-2010, 04:58 PM

Default Help

I GET A MESSAGE THAT I AM NOT ALLOWD TO RESPOND.
WHEN I TRY TO ANSWER A AD IN USED PARTS. WHATS UP?
DAN kkdan13@yahoo.com
Old 11-03-2010, 05:02 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Make sure to read the Announcements and Stickies:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...questions.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/6882681-post3.html

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
For Sale Forums - Posting Problems

Every registered user on LS1tech is now required to have a minimum of 50 posts, or a minimum of 6 months membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE ad (or REPLY with selling intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, nice car, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 50+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned.

Unfortunately, we've had to put this restriction on our site due to so many lurking scammers popping up and taking honest money. This restriction has helped to ring out a lot of the scammers looking to make a quick buck on our site. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted.

After your 50th post, it takes a period of 24 hours to update your access to the classifieds forums. DO NOT make a post requesting instant access upon making your 50th post, the system is automated. The database updates certain records on a daily basis, it is not instantaneous. Any threads regarding this will be locked/ignored.

Please do not contact us asking to circumvent this 50 post rule. The system is automated and we do not make exceptions. We feel that the classifieds forums here are a privilege to contributing members, not a free service for new members.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

How Come i cant post in the Classified? I am looking for some parts and it wont let me post.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by thenova70ss
How Come i cant post in the Classified? I am looking for some parts and it wont let me post.

Every registered user on LS1tech is now required to have a minimum of 50 posts, or a minimum of 6 months membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE ad (or REPLY with selling intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, nice car, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 50+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned.

Unfortunately, we've had to put this restriction on our site due to so many lurking scammers popping up and taking honest money. This restriction has helped to ring out a lot of the scammers looking to make a quick buck on our site. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted.

After your 50th post, it takes a period of 24 hours to update your access to the classifieds forums. DO NOT make a post requesting instant access upon making your 50th post, the system is automated. The database updates certain records on a daily basis, it is not instantaneous. Any threads regarding this will be locked/ignored.

Please do not contact us asking to circumvent this 50 post rule. The system is automated and we do not make exceptions. We feel that the classifieds forums here are a privilege to contributing members, not a free service for new members.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Banned

Default posting

i can only post threads in here or post ne thing in here someone please help
Old 11-08-2010, 02:32 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,074 Posts

You can't post in the classifieds section because you don't have the required 6 months/50 post term of membership yet.

And please don't use the Newbie Tech section for posting your parts wanted ads. Thanks.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:53 AM
On The Tree

Default Need Admin Help

I was just trying to start a new thread in the wanted to buy section, and said either I needed to activate my account or something about not having the ability to do so..if an admin could please help me out i would really appreciate it.. Thanks
Old 11-15-2010, 12:23 PM

This applies to the Wanted section as well.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:25 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Pretty sure this falls under the same rules as selling on here. You have to be a member for six months or 50 tech related posts. It may seem to be an odd rule but it has cut down a lot on people getting scammed.

Quick Reply: Can't post in Classifieds/Marketplace? CHECK THE FAQ STICKY ABOVE FOR ANSWERS!!