User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Can't post in Classifieds/Marketplace? CHECK THE FAQ STICKY ABOVE FOR ANSWERS!!

Old 07-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default posting limitations???

Why can I respond to some threads but not to others? One specifically I can't respond to is threads within the classified section. All others seem to woork ok.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...questions.html
Old 08-04-2010, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

Question why cant i post

why cant i post threads or replys on other topics an section nor sales ??
Old 08-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Teching In

Question New member post

How long do I have to wait to post threads ?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:04 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

In the Classifieds? If so:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/6882681-post3.html

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
For Sale Forums - Posting Problems

Every registered user on LS1tech is now required to have a minimum of 50 posts, or a minimum of 6 months membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE ad (or REPLY with selling intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, nice car, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 50+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned.

Unfortunately, we've had to put this restriction on our site due to so many lurking scammers popping up and taking honest money. This restriction has helped to ring out a lot of the scammers looking to make a quick buck on our site. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted.

After your 50th post, it takes a period of 24 hours to update your access to the classifieds forums. DO NOT make a post requesting instant access upon making your 50th post, the system is automated. The database updates certain records on a daily basis, it is not instantaneous. Any threads regarding this will be locked/ignored.

Please do not contact us asking to circumvent this 50 post rule. The system is automated and we do not make exceptions. We feel that the classifieds forums here are a privilege to contributing members, not a free service for new members.
If not the Classifieds, reply with the area of the forum where you cannot post threads.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Question Help

I can't reply on all threads.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Teching In

Default Cant reply

I can't reply on classifieds threads.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:52 PM

Every registered user on LS1tech is now required to have a minimum of 50 posts, or a minimum of 6 months membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE ad (or REPLY with selling intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, nice car, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 50+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned.

Unfortunately, we've had to put this restriction on our site due to so many lurking scammers popping up and taking honest money. This restriction has helped to ring out a lot of the scammers looking to make a quick buck on our site. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted.

After your 50th post, it takes a period of 24 hours to update your access to the classifieds forums. DO NOT make a post requesting instant access upon making your 50th post, the system is automated. The database updates certain records on a daily basis, it is not instantaneous. Any threads regarding this will be locked/ignored.

Please do not contact us asking to circumvent this 50 post rule. The system is automated and we do not make exceptions. We feel that the classifieds forums here are a privilege to contributing members, not a free service for new members.
Based on your join date, you still have a few days left to go.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:02 PM
Teching In

Default for sale thread

how do I list something to be for sale in the parts classified section? It says I don't have proper permission, etc. anyone help a new guy? lol
Old 08-14-2010, 09:30 PM

Old 08-25-2010, 10:13 AM
Launching!

Default why can't I post anything or reply to anyones post???

everytime I try and post something or post a reply I a product I want to buy from someome, it won't let me. It says you don't have the permission to do so. I activaded my account and I haven't done anything to make it to where I couldn't use it???? Any help please? Also I only can pm ppl.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

In order to post to classifieds you have to have 50 posts or 6 months membership.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Teching In

Default Cannot reply to posts, but not everywhere???

I am trying to reply to posts, but cannot due to this error:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
__________________________________________________ _____________

I am logged in, and unsure if I am awaiting activation, but cannot find anything that requires activation. I only get that error on some of the posts, but not others. The ones that I can reply on, there is a "quick reply" at the bottom of the page, the posts that I cannot reply on does not have this feature. I have checked my settings, and cannot find where I am having the issue at.

Any help out there?
Old 09-01-2010, 10:43 PM

Does this help?

Old 09-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Staging Lane

Default what do i have to do to post parts in classifieds

Have few things to post but i cant WTF.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Staging Lane

6 months membership/50 posts

You one of Daniel's buddies? Probably never
Old 09-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Teching In

Default wont let me reply

somtime when I try to reply to a tread it wont let me an says im not allowed. Why would it let me do it on some a some dont?

heres my ride.this is what happens when you let your Gf drive in the rain with slicks
Attached Thumbnails Can't post in Classifieds/Marketplace? CHECK THE FAQ STICKY ABOVE FOR ANSWERS!!-imga0794.jpg  
Old 09-16-2010, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

same with me..
Old 09-17-2010, 12:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you're attempting to post in the classifieds, you must have 6 mo. membership or 50 posts.

Old 09-24-2010, 12:43 PM

Default Can't post in the market

For some reason I can't post in the marketplace says:
Andy819, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can't post in Classifieds/Marketplace? CHECK THE FAQ STICKY ABOVE FOR ANSWERS!!