User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

What the heck is going on!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 09:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy What the heck is going on!!!!!!!!

I tried placing an add in the parts section, which I've done many times without a hitch. Please look at my Trader Rating. I get done with the attatchments and what I have to say and a window pops up about titles, which are filled out... prices, which is filled out... engines, which is filled out...
I click the OK in the box and EVERYTHINHG I WORKED SO HARD ON IS ERASED!!!!! This never used to happen. I've spent 3.5 hours on this and now I'm at my witts end.

HELP ME PLEASE
Old 05-23-2012, 11:41 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Was this a javascript popup or did it advance to the next page with a vBulletin error? If the latter, did you press you browser's back button and that's when the information disappeared?

I did a test post in the Parts section and had no issues.

Something to keep in mind is if you compose a large, detailed, text message, copy the text to your clipboard before submitting. This way, a failure anywhere (your end, your ISP, LS1Tech's end, etc.) that could be responsbile for losing the data attempting to be transmitted can be recovered by simply pasting your clipboard contents back into the message area.