User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

picture battles icon

Old 08-02-2012, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default picture battles icon

Every page I go to on LS1tech there's a little icon of a black camera near the top and when I scroll over it, it says "picture battles". If I click on it, it takes me to the homepage. Also, in the classifields section, if I "hide marketplace search" it takes me to the home page. It does this EVERY time and it does'nt matter how long I wait. Any help??
Old 08-02-2012, 06:02 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

If you hover over the picture battles icon, what do you see for a URL? You should see:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/picture_battles/

Regarding the issue with the marketplace search widget, what you describe would occur if you're blocking the javascript file from Internet Brands' server that "powers" that search widget. If you're not blocking/filtering javascripts, then either your browser has javascripts disabled or your network is blocking/filtering sites and it can't reach Internet Brands' server to use the search widget.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

I don't like that little camera icon.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I hover over it, a small window pops up that says “Picture Battles, check out what’s the hottest!”, there is no URL. When I right click on it and hit “copy shortcut” it shows the URL that you posted. This camera icon is located overtop of the M in members near the top.

Thanks for the advice about the marketplace question.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: picture battles icon