User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Mobile App

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 10:13 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks for the update to this. I like using the mobile app especially when I'm uploading pics of the new project, it's so much easier to do it from the phone that the pics are on.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Any updates? I've removed the IB Autogroup app and installed the one that's linked above. This app works, but I don't like it near as well as I did the IB Autogroup app, when it was functioning properly.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:14 PM
IB Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
Any updates? I've removed the IB Autogroup app and installed the one that's linked above. This app works, but I don't like it near as well as I did the IB Autogroup app, when it was functioning properly.
We are continuing to work and develop the new app that I linked to above and it will replace the IB Autogroup app once it is finished and the older app will be removed from the app store.

If you have feedback on ways to improve the new app then please fill out this form and we will work to add features you liked better in the old app when it was working:
https://docs.google.com/a/rennlist.c...9SF34/viewform
Old 04-27-2015, 01:54 PM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by IB Nolan
We are continuing to work and develop the new app that I linked to above and it will replace the IB Autogroup app once it is finished and the older app will be removed from the app store.

If you have feedback on ways to improve the new app then please fill out this form and we will work to add features you liked better in the old app when it was working:
https://docs.google.com/a/rennlist.c...9SF34/viewform
I have a good tip for you. Do more testing on your beta APP before you release it. The other half of the world (iphone users) are still SOL and it's been weeks.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:36 PM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by oscs
I have a good tip for you. Do more testing on your beta APP before you release it. The other half of the world (iphone users) are still SOL and it's been weeks.
The app went through 6 months of testing prior to this release and bugs should be minimal on current version. The app was submitted to Apple over two weeks ago and the delay is on their end due to backup approving Apple Watch applications. Android approved it within 48 hours and we didn't expect Apple to take this long. My apologies for the delay.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Any current updates? The APP still doesn't work well. I keep getting errors after a few minutes of use.
Old 10-27-2015, 01:26 PM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
Any current updates? The APP still doesn't work well. I keep getting errors after a few minutes of use.
What operating system are you using? (iOS7, Android 5.1, etc.)

We have another bug release coming in November but the app shouldn't be crashing any longer. I'll follow up with the team to try and get this fixed for you.

-Nolan
Old 10-27-2015, 03:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

My phone is an Android. Would deleting the app and re-adding it help? I believe I did this the last time it was recommended.

Quick Reply: Mobile App