User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

This site has slowed down a lot volume wise in the last year or so.

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 12:55 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

I know that the racers lounge is still pretty active. I try to get on here almost everyday after work and now with starting a new job on the 23rd, I'll be sure to be on here everyday guaranteed!
Old 11-08-2015, 01:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I still log on everyday a few times a day. Was it better a long time ago, yes but it still gets a lot more traffic than say other lsx forums
Old 11-09-2015, 07:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Roarin_8
I know that the racers lounge is still pretty active. I try to get on here almost everyday after work and now with starting a new job on the 23rd, I'll be sure to be on here everyday guaranteed!
If you're talking about SRK... I don't know if I'd be "proud" of that or not... On average the, quality? of member found there is lacking.
Old 11-09-2015, 08:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
If you're talking about SRK... I don't know if I'd be "proud" of that or not... On average the, quality? of member found there is lacking.
He's talking about the section actually called the racers lounge.
It's like Facebook with way more rules! (So it's better)
Old 11-09-2015, 06:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Yes the racers lounge not street racing and kills section.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a lot of down time at work and I'm on a lot of forums. I only frequent a handful and the rest I get on to look for specific info, or if I'm really bored and I've already checked the latest posts on my main forums lol. This is my 2nd favorite forum, I just don't post much.

I always just log on to a forum and hit "todays posts" or "new posts". There are always 10 pages of new posts every day on here. Obviously the limit of new results is 10 pages, so who knows how many it would be if the limit were higher. So it's still pretty active compared to most others I'm on. In fact too much activity can be a bad thing. yellowbullet and bodybuilding.com are the busiest I'm on. They are both 95% off topic bs. My fellow miscers (you aware?) know bodybuilding.com's forums are toxic and full of the same whiney bs every day, but it's a last resort for when I'm bored because it's always got plenty of posts, and there are at least a couple threads worth getting in on here and there. Though it has slowed down a lot in the last few years too.

The for sale section on here has always been amazing and still is. I've gotten a lot of good deals and sold a few things.

I'm not a big fan of facebook groups but I've had to join a lot because the forums for specific vehicles have gotten slow.

I like being able to follow build threads or catch up on a long thread about a specific topic or part. Sponsors have contributed some fantastic threads about all sorts of things. You don't get those things on FB.

I'll be here as long as this forum exists

Quick Reply: This site has slowed down a lot volume wise in the last year or so.